another new guy

by Art Vandelay 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay

Okay so I'm new here. Actually, I'm new to the whole forum thing in general. I guess I should say something about myself... I'm 23, born and raised in the organization. Disfellowshipped at 19, reinstated at 21. Moved back home... so therefore I'm unable to just walk away, for now. I'm at a very confused place in my life right now, and feel that these forums would probably do me some good. I have a intense love for music (stones/dylan/srv), as well as a very dry/sarcastic sense of humor. It's still a surreal feeling to know that others know where I've been and where I'm coming from, finally. So I truly look forward to getting to know you guys.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Let me be one of the first to welcome you ...I am the Granny on board... It is very hard to find ourselves "OUT IN THE COLD" The WT says But pull up a chair sweetie this is a VERY WARM place to be. we are an Unconditional loving caring bunch --So keep on reading & answering your now one of the family ((HUGS)

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board! I hope we can be of some help to you.

Cellist

• Ex-Jo Ho
    Ex-Jo Ho

Welcome! I'm a newbie as well and this forum has been like a healing for me in the last few days.

So welcome! You will like it here.

Josie

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I have a intense love for music (stones/dylan/srv)

Cool to see the younguns appreciate true rock. I listen to todays music and say the same thing my parents said about my generation. "What the F*** is this S***. I grew up with these groups and more. Rock on. This is a place to step back and look into the WTS from the outside in. A view you or anyone else on the inside has never seen.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    It's still a surreal feeling to know that others know where I've been and where I'm coming from, finally. So I truly look forward to getting to know you guys.

Hi Art, we'll be looking forward to your posts. Sounds like you're in between a rock and a hard place right now. You'll find your way out, coming here will be an immense help to you. There are so many knowledgeable people here.

Hang in there!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome Art!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Welcome Art! I think your right, the interaction you can have on these boards will be an enormous help and support to you.

Just be careful not to let anyone who might share your computer to see your history...

P.S. How is the import/export business? hehehe

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Welcome, Art! Love the name - central to a lot of hilarious episodes of JS with George Costanza. Stick around! We need your humor!

• serenitynow
    serenitynow

Welcome Art. Guess how I came up with my name? One thing you'll find in common with this group is a healthy dose of humour. Enjoy your time here and try not to stress - when things get too hard remember to say "serenity now"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit