On Meeting Nights........

by Cellist 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Cellist
    Cellist

Do you think we post differently on former meeting times? Such as Tuesday night, Thursday night and Sunday. My observation is that the board is more active on fluff subjects at those times. Do you think this is even close to an accurate observation?

Cellist

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Not in my case.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Um....no.....not in MY case anyway. Most often I have to try and remember what I had seen last night on TV in order to figure out what day it is today, haha!

Annie

• TheListener
    TheListener

I'm more active. Not necessarily fluff though.

I'm more active because I have some personal time while the family is away.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Well, I don't post that often, my girlfriends the regular poster, but I don't think either of us post differrently on former meeting nights. To be honest, it's so long since I went to a meeting I barely think of them as meeting nights anymore anyway.

• Cellist
    Cellist

LOL Well, maybe not then. I could be imagining things. I just thought it was a funny thought. I know that if the internet would've been around when we faded I would probably have been inclined to light-hearted posts at those times. Mostly out of the giddy relief of not being at a meeting.

Cellist

• Cellist
    Cellist

Off topic, but I'm glad to see you're home Dedpoet. I hope you're feeling better.

Cellist

• hambeak
    hambeak

I post here at work when I am not busy or am finished for the day. Since posts are from all over the world and different time zones can't really say if it is cuz of meeting times or not.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I try and make sure I am doing something I couldnt previously do on a meeting night like:

sex
    drugs
    rock n roll
    watching Top of the Pops
    wearing trousers
    scratching my arse
    saying naughty words like 'bugger'

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well kk, you could have done the last 3 at meetings, though you'd have had to whisper "bugger".

When I first da'd, I used to come here and post a lot on meeting nights (I didn't live here then), but I hardly really think about them now, a year on from that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit