MsMcDucket's mom

by parakeet 27 Replies latest watchtower medical

• bebu
    bebu

(((((MsMcDucket))))

I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray your family is able to feel the love and support of those who love you, and who loved her as well.

bebu

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Mrs. McD,

Please know my tears and thought are with you and your family. I have already lit a candle for you. Just know we are with you in spirit and heart!!

shelley

Big Hug Sadgrouphug

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( MsMcDucket ))) ((( Family )))

You have my deepest sympathy.

• nsrn
    nsrn

MsMcD--hugs to you. I'm sorry for your loss, but relieved that she is no longer suffering.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks Parakeet for thinking of me and starting the thread.

When I got home today, I told my daughter I just lost the only person that I could talk to when I'm really sad. It dawned on me that I didn't have a mother anymore. It's surreal. I'm not a person of many words, but I find myself even more speechless.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. I called my shrink today and told her that I would need to renew my Xanax. I've got to force myself to mingle in the next several days. Mingle with Pentecostal church people and people that don't know that I don't know what I think about God anymore. Oh well! I'll do my best not to talk about my perspective of religion.

Big cyber-hug to all. ((((hugs))))

• mama1119
    mama1119

My thoughts are with you and your family today.

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear of your loss MsMcDuckett. One can never be "prepared" for a great loss such as yours.

A big hug with love,

Juni

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

So sorry for your loss, I'll be thinking of you.

TheGoodGirl

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Thinking of you and your family.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I am sad to hear of your loss. I will be thinking of you also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit