MsMcDucket's mom

by parakeet 27 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Swalker

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry to hear the sad news Mrs Mcd...

The loss of ones mother is a very special experience that only those of us who have been through it can appreciate . Please keep close to us on the board

Blues

• damselfly
    damselfly

((((Mrs.McD)))))

I am so, so sorry. I don't really post anymore but I.ve been checking in here and there for news on everyone. Let me know if I can help in any way.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

{{{hugs}}}

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Atkins, Nancy
    Atkins, Nancy, 76, passed away November 2, 2006. Services Saturday, 1pm, St. Mark Church of God In Christ. Survivors: sons, Melvin Atkins, Robin Atkins, Marvin Atkins, Marlin Atkins, Melton Atkins, Marverson Atkins; daughters, Lue Vern Atkins, Emma Jean Lewis, Mayola Walker, Gay L. Wynn, Beatrice K. Hayden, Arleasa Atkins, Melinda Neloms; sister, Lora Lane; a host of grand and great grandchildren. Eldridge Woods Funeral Services.
    Published in the Wichita Eagle on 11/3/2006.

NoticeGuest BookFlowersGift Shop

The funeral's today. I don't know how I'm going to behave. I such a stoic person. At the wake (viewing of the body) yesterday, one of my brothers broke down and sobbed. My sister and I had to hold him up. I think that my brothers are going to break down, especially, my baby brother.

My twin daughters (the Witnesses) came. I was glad to see them. They didn't participate in the prayer part. When everyone else stood, they stayed sitting. I remember when I use to do that. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'll be thinking of you all

• luna2
    luna2

I'm so sorry, MsMcD. My sincere condolences.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((MsMcD)))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss, please except my condolences.

Wow 13 children! In that picture your Mother looks like a truly beautiful person inside and out and with a large family she was truly blessed that is quite an accomplishment. I'm deeply touched when looking at her picture, my heart aches for your loss MsMcD.

At the wake (viewing of the body) yesterday, one of my brothers broke down and sobbed. My sister and I had to hold him up. I think that my brothers are going to break down, especially, my baby brother.

Your Mama would be proud to know you are all there for each other to give support at this sad time.

The funeral's today. I don't know how I'm going to behave. I such a stoic person.

You are permitted at a time like this to be human and show whatever emotion you feel because I'm sure you won't offend anyone nor should you be embarrassed at your feelings. I wish you strength and mostly peace knowing your Mother is no longer suffering physical ailments. I'll be thinking of you today but I know you are in good hands with all your brothers and sisters there to give each other comfort. You'll get through this and time does heal.

Big hugs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit