Gumby needs our prayers

by oldflame 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Gumbers get well ya old bastard, we miss you around here! Seriously, hope you get better soon.

Sherry

• oldflame
    oldflame
    He needs our prayers for... knee surgery?

Some people can be so cold. He went in to have a bursa sack removed from his knee 5 months ago. It was supposed to be a simple surgery and was to be off work only one month. It's five months later and he is still not able to work because the knee will not heal. It has since the surgery been infected. He has had to carry a pump around his waist all this time and still no healing. His wife also lost her job and it has become a bad situation with no income coming in.

So you ask about prayers for a knee surgery ? Hell yes ! I for one believe in prayer for any reason.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    Poor Gumby! By "south" just how far are they going? Are we talking San Diego, Mexico, or Tierra del Fuego? Just curious

Somewhere in the Bay area.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Gumby...went south and exited right:

We're thinking the same!!!

Swalker

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Gumby and Mrs. Gumby, please get better soon. I am sending well wishes your way!!!!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

wish u well gumbastard

• gumby
    gumby

Wow!

Thanks everyone so much for this.

OldFlame....your truely a good friend for thinking of this.

Mary....thanks so much for your recommendations you always give that are ALWAYS spot on

Thanks to all the ladies who posted

Thanks to all the dudes who posted too...................

I've been sceptical about prayers in my later years.......but my wound has gotten smaller in the last few days. They haven't tried to pull the wound together in the last few days and just left it alone other than covering it up with gauze since it's going to be operated on and the damn thing is doing better than ever......go figure. Thanks Jehovah.....and here I though you hated my ass!

You guys and gal are the greatest.

*kicks Poztate right in the nutsack and the ass for not prayin fer me*

Gumhealin

• Odrade
    Odrade

goddamn I hate that pump thing. I've had two different clients on that with NO results, well actually one of them had tissue necrosis and no healing as a result. Stupid pump. I hope they get it figured out and taken care of soon Gumby. I'll be thinking of you. S

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, I'm not on here that often, so I got to read the request and Gumby's response all at once. I'm glad that things are healing up, Gumby, and will add my prayers to the others'.

Prayer IS powerful--I've been so blessed by the prayers of others-- but I don't call God "Jehovah" anymore. That just sticks in my craw and brings unpleasant associations to mind.

Hoping your associations are always pleasant,

out

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Gumby:

You might want to suggest to your doctor that he is performing the wrong type of surgery. Many women have found that their back problems could be rectified by breast reductions. In your case, nutsack reduction surgery could be the answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit