Young People Ask... & (those stealthy apostates)

by *jeremiah* 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garybuss
    garybuss

The Jehovah's Witnesses have a rough job at the pulp paper printing company. They have to retain existing volunteers, recruit new volunteers, deliver new paper mass produced products every month, solicit donations from volunteers, encourage existing volunteers to solicit additional donations at a door to door level, and they have to maintain respect and order while maintaining lost and incredible teachings to an unfriendly group that offers love and delivers contempt to each other.

I'm sure they sit in leather chairs in paneled rooms wondering why the young people leave.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have sneaked in to jw forums, but I've found it's only a waste of time. misspeaches and I are pretty much banned from all their groups on myspace. lol

I was only there to morally upbuild, not morally corrupt as they claim. I was also there to educate them about their religion's teachings, not to lie about anything.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I have sneaked in to jw forums, but I've found it's only a waste of time. misspeaches and I are pretty much banned from all their groups on myspace. lol

I was only there to morally upbuild , not morally corrupt as they claim. I was also there to educate them about their religion's teachings, not to lie about anything.

Im in good company! Meanwhile the WTBTS claims that we are there to morally corrupt them but it is the same old scare tatics they employ in every aspect of their 'religon'.

• raylo
    raylo

From my experience.....the young ppl whom the 'young people ask' article are aiming at were the active ones within the congregation who were doing the 'morally corrupt' things and discussing them among their peers after the meeting. Only when the older brother and sisters walked up did these same youths go into 'holy' mode and once the older ones walked away resumed the same 'corrupt' talk. They had no need to find info in chat rooms, they were already thinking/doubting things on their own. I have outrightly heard these youths (before the chat room boom) say how much BS they thought was being taught by the JWs. The ones who complained were the ones who were afraid of what the older ones would think, thus the need for a host of outlandish YPA articles. BLAH.

Raylo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit