How old are you?

by Chameleon 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

I'm 20. Been a dub: Since 1993 (year my parents started studying). I was 8. Baptized: In 2002. I was 17. Stopped being a dub: Mentally, 4 years ago.

• Mystla
    Mystla

I am 33 (for a few more days) My mom was baptised while she was pregnant with me.. so I was definatly raised in it from birth. I was baptised when I was 15 and I left 6 years ago when I was 27... and I've never been happier.

Misty

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Inside, I never grew older than say 20 - but on the outside, things have started to happen that are scary. One thing is sure, though - I am not a bit wiser now than I was back then; on the contrary, now everything seems to be uncertain, whereas I had it all 100 % crystal clear back then .............

• zagor
    zagor

Don't you see? I was was born today, this is the first day of my life ...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

As my granny used to say "I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth!"

Actually I never give out my age, especially on webboards. People instantly pigeonhole you into a generational behaviour and/or someone older/younger than them and hence [un]worthy to listen to. Personally I like to buck all preconceptions and keep people guessing. Also, it doesn't harm that I have incredibly youthful genes (thanks mum), making it nigh on impossible to date me. I guess someone could try to count my laughter lines, like tree rings, and give it a shot

LT, of the "still in my thirties, honest guv'nor" class.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    LT, of the "still in my thirties, honest guv'nor" class

Me, too!! heeheehee

• arwen
    arwen

I am 56...pushing 60 now as they say. I am thankful I made it this far. My life has changed so much this past year that I hope I get a lot more years. I am relatively healthy and enjoy each day. My family is doing well and my uncle who lives with me is 88 and is leaving tomorow by himself on a trip to Ontario. So I hope I am looking at a long road ahead too....Fifty is freedom!!!!

• delilah
    delilah

As my granny used to say "I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth!"

Hahaha....I like this, LT...good one...

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to still get into some trouble. How's that?

• fokyc
    fokyc

It's on your left

<<<< just about there

fokyc

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Started studying in 92. I was 11. Dipped in 93. I was 12. Divorced from the borg mentally for about 6 months now. Hope to be out (In one way or another) within the year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit