How old are you?

by Chameleon 32 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

I liked Mouthy's post -

1963 started studying-1965 got baptised.1987 kicked out ---1989 born again never been happier..

<<<< just about there

_____

She and I share the same dates 1963 (started "study"), 1965 (got baptised), but I started fading in 1969 and got kicked out in 1981. And, yes, I was a hypocritical (but I would like to think good-hearted) elder from 1970 to 1980.

Not a bad JW career path for a guy born September 15, 1949, eh?

• JH
    JH

Add both of my digits and it gives 10

• mama1119
    mama1119

27, my parents were baptized when I was about 2, I was baptized at 13, got df at 23, stopped trying to get reinstated at 25.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am 61. EGADS!!!

Parents became JW's when I was 4. I was baptized at 9. Left at 50.

• gordon d
    gordon d

I just turned the big 4-0... but was "re-born" 2 years ago... so I guess I'm 2... At least I act like it!

• lola28
    lola28

22 will be 23 next month

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

On the left it says 38 yr. 2 days, but it should say 38 yr. 1 day. I just turned 38 yesterday.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I am 38...I will be 39 November 8th!

• mouthy
    mouthy

am old enough to know better, but young enough not to give a shit. Alright, I am 55, but don't tell anyone. I became a JW at 19, and slaved for the Witch-tower for 25-years before I was kissed by a prince ... nope, that would make me a girl ... let's see ... ahhh ... before a I finally got my head out of my ass long enough to use my brain and reading skills and see through all of the bovine excrement!

Jim Whitney

OH COVER YOUR EYES MOUTHY!!!!! JIM IS USING BAD LANGUAGE

• Warlock
    Warlock

I was born Jan. 1st. 1900.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit