• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Come lie down with me

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

well, you gotta start somewhere!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It is scriptural - in Genesis Potiphar's wife asks Joseph to Come lie down with her

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

and he ran like hell.............so I guess that is not a good approach.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Its not scripural in a good way.

We all knew it was bad because in the Book Of Bible Stories they made Potiphars wife really ugly. That was the clue that he wasnt supposed to do it.

• zev
    zev

all depends on which way the heads are facing. :-)

• JH
    JH

Lets go out in the field service.

Oh, how exciting !!!

Oh I Iove the way you say Nebukadnezar.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

(Genesis 30:14-15) 14 Now Reu´ben went walking in the days of the wheat harvest and got to find mandrakes in the field. So he brought them to Le´ah his mother. Then Rachel said to Le´ah: "Give me, please, some of your son’s mandrakes." 15 At this she said to her: "Is this a little thing, your having taken my husband, with your now taking also my son’s mandrakes?" So Rachel said: "For that reason he is going to lie down with you tonight in exchange for your son’s mandrakes."

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

(Genesis 39:12) 12 Then she grabbed hold of him by his garment, saying: "Lie down with me!" But he left his garment in her hand and took to flight and went on outside.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But he left his garment in her hand and took to flight and went on outside.

That's because he was secretly gay. He had no desire at all to see this woman's (or any other's for that matter) twa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit