How Many Clocks Did You Reset

by Undecided 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Yep, I missed the answering machine and my wife's cell phone, if it has a clock. I also missed a clock beside the bed which I never see and one in the kitchen.

Ken P.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

• 2 in the bedroom
    • 2 in the kitchen (stove and wall)
    • 4 in the living room (radio, VCR, DVD, wall)
    • watch

If this is the last time that daylight saving time (DST) will be used where you live don't forget to unclick the square where is says to change the time for DST in your computer. Otherwise it will automaticaaly change in the spring.

That's a right click on the time on the right bottom of your screen. A pop-up will provide a link to ADJUST TIME/DATE. Go to TIME ZONE and unclick the square at the bottom of the map

Canada is giving it up and I think the US is also

• Amazing
    Amazing

I had 14 counting my watch and car. - Jim Whitney

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm up to five and still have a few more to get, such as in the car.

• morty
    morty

8,,,and thanks for the heads up on the computer thing Lady lee....It will be weird not changing the clocks anymore....

One funny thing,,,,this morning when I told my son, he had to change his clock, he said, "cool I have an extra hour to sleep now" then I told him that there will be no more changing of the clocks and he said "wow, even cooler, I will always have an extra hour of sleep and never loose it unless I fly some where and there is a time zone change!!".....maybe, you had to be here but, I was lmao!!!

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    the Hoosier state had its own unique and complex time system

Yep, we were...special. We even have our own (now useless) setting in Windows just for Indiana.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wow, lovely being single and living in a small apartment. I reset 6 and thought it was a lot until I saw this thread!

Sherry

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Stove clock, microwave clock, wristwatch, bedroom clock, dining room clock. Computer and cell phone were automatic. Now, that wasn't too bad.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

9 total including the one in my car. Lilly

• Honesty
    Honesty

None. My clocks receive the signal from the U.S. Bureau of Standards out of FT. Collins, CO. and reset themselves. OOPS! I forgot 2 but they are on the cable TV boxes and the cable company resets them.

I'm still tired out from all that resetting, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit