Got the Flu i think

by KW13 25 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Awww Karl, sorry your sick. I know herbal stuff is good. But so is Ziacam, if you get it at the first. You can get it at any pharmacy. Plenty of juice, and rest.

Pray to Jehovah. That's what my mom is swears by!!

Paul-I had that surgery, it was horrible!!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear KW,

I'm sorry your not feeling well!! I don't know if you have something called, "AIRBORNE" where your at, but we swear by it if you start taking it as soon as you start feeling icky. Get lots of rest and drink plenty of water!

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• delilah
    delilah

Get well soon, Karl.....have a mug of hot water with lemon and honey , with a couple shots of whiskey...that otta fix you up real good.... and don't be kissing on yer g/f....she won't want to catch it!!

• KW13
    KW13

Sympathy? After those rude pics you posted of me? Ha! I say God's gettin' ya back and you can expect to find some boils on yer butt by sundown.

OK, if you're feeling sick, nothing's better than chicken noodle soup.....make sure you take a multi-vitamin every day, (no drinkin' booze) and taking 1000mg of Vitamin C every day too. And if that don't work, ask the elders to come over a grease your hair with holy oil and pray over you.

Mary, God don't care about ya being seen in naked pictures, infact he told me he likes them! I might send ma out to teh shop to get me some Chicken Noodle Soup or similar so i can have it for Supper.

I use Holy Oil for Lubrication sometimes!

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm afraid what you have is pretty serious and you will probably die*.

(*in about 60-70 years' time)

Damn, you really scared me then (quick everyone give Karl Sympathy)

Sorry you are sick, Karl. I hope Mary's curse doesn't take and you manage to avoid the boils.

Sounds like you have plenty of herbal/vitamin/liquids advice. Don't make Kokimo get into a sleeping bag with ya, though, as she'll just get sick too.

Naps are good.

Hope you feel better soon.

I think i already gave megan the disease yesterday, she was coughing and sneezing and her ma' didn't look too happy

Mary's Curse has already started, i'm already seeing naked mary's on my wallpaper!
    ((((KW13)))) I was just experiencing some flu-like symptoms night before last.....fever, chills, achy throat and such.....So I grabbed my bottle of cinnamon capsules and took four of them. The symptoms were gone within an hour. :)
    Sorry to hear you'd been ill too, not much fun is it?

I might pop some pills later

Awww Karl, sorry your sick. I know herbal stuff is good. But so is Ziacam, if you get it at the first. You can get it at any pharmacy. Plenty of juice, and rest.

Pray to Jehovah. That's what my mom is swears by!!

Paul-I had that surgery, it was horrible!!

I'm sorry i'm sick too but its nice to be thought of

I prayed to the 'hoover' (jehovah) but the dust got up my nose and i'm sneezlin'.

Dear KW,

I'm sorry your not feeling well!! I don't know if you have something called, "AIRBORNE" where your at, but we swear by it if you start taking it as soon as you start feeling icky. Get lots of rest and drink plenty of water!

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

Airborne...right if i see it at all i will have a look at it, just see how i feel tomorrow. All this different medication being suggested, i would feel guilty not taking it lol...i'll be all drugged up (any kids reading this, do not take too many pills, it can make you ill).

Get well soon, Karl.....have a mug of hot water with lemon and honey , with a couple shots of whiskey...that otta fix you up real good.... and don't be kissing on yer g/f....she won't want to catch it!!
    Whisky is a great thing, i agree and i look forward to some of my stepdads later on about 8pm Its too late D' i think, i will see her tonight when she pops into my place, i am hoping she managed to shake it off

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Sorry to hear you'd been ill too, not much fun is it?

That's what's so great about the cinnamon, KW. I only felt the flu symptoms for a total of approx. 1 1/2 hrs. The cinnamon kicked it before it could get started. :)

• morty
    morty

I say, stay in bed, crab the heating pad, drink warm tea with lemon( and a shot of your favorite booze), have the remotes handy for "clicking" and someone rubbing....

alway's makes me feel better when I stay in bed for the day getting better...

• juni
    juni

Take care of yourself Karl. Rest and fluids.

Different illnesses are starting here also. Flus and head colds. This is Wisconsin and the weather has been unseasonably cool and wet.

Juni

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Airborne...right if i see it at all i will have a look at it, just see how i feel tomorrow

Claire says you can get a nasal spray called 'first defence' from Boots which is meant to stop the germs in their tracks. First defence also do a hand foam which helps prevent you spreading the germs (assuming you use a tissue to sneeze in!!!!!) and also can stop other people picking up the germs if they use it as well.

Sympathy? After those rude pics you posted of me?

**Goes and checks Karls posting history**

• KW13
    KW13
    That's what's so great about the cinnamon, KW. I only felt the flu symptoms for a total of approx. 1 1/2 hrs. The cinnamon kicked it before it could get started. :)

oooooooooo btw congrats on meeting son again frannie

I say, stay in bed, crab the heating pad, drink warm tea with lemon( and a shot of your favorite booze), have the remotes handy for "clicking" and someone rubbing....

alway's makes me feel better when I stay in bed for the day getting better...

sounds really good right now, pity my GF is ill or she could rub ma' feet \\\ ///

Take care of yourself Karl. Rest and fluids.

Different illnesses are starting here also. Flus and head colds. This is Wisconsin and the weather has been unseasonably cool and wet.

Juni

thanks juni, will do. hope you stay well, i wouldn't wish how i feel on anyone

Airborne...right if i see it at all i will have a look at it, just see how i feel tomorrow

Claire says you can get a nasal spray called 'first defence' from Boots which is meant to stop the germs in their tracks. First defence also do a hand foam which helps prevent you spreading the germs (assuming you use a tissue to sneeze in!!!!!) and also can stop other people picking up the germs if they use it as well.

Sympathy? After those rude pics you posted of me?
    **Goes and checks Karls posting history**
    First Defence, i think i herda that...will it stop dubs? i might get some

dont check for the nude pics, there were a lot in a topic that got deleted here, but there may be some elsewhere too - but the others were at another site, almost a library of naked mary pics lol.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Sounds like man-flu to me. The best thing is to strip naked, then get into a sleeping bag with a naked woman or two to raise your bodies core temperature. Its not a cure as such, but does make you feel a lot better!

Excellent suggestion....wished I had had that advice earlier in the week when man flu struck me down.

Then again I think that my getting man flu had something to do with a certain person who raised my body core temperature.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit