Australia A Nuclear Threat To USA!!!

by Stephanus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You Merrikans better watch yourselves now!:

Australia named as a nuclear threat

By Geoff Elliott

October 28, 2006 12:00am

HAROLD Ford, a handsome 36-year-old from Tennessee, has become one of the sensations of the mid-term elections in the US and a reason why Democrats are a good chance of winning back control of the US Congress for the first time in 12 years.

But if Mr Ford, already a US congressman, wins his bid to become a more powerful senator, Australia had better watch out.

Because according to Mr Ford, Australia has an interest in nuclear weapons and is part of the broader nuclear threat to the US.

Read the rest here:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20659192-401,00.html

• VM44
    VM44

Harold Ford doesn't know what he is talking about!

He is quoted as saying that South Africa is seeking nuclear weapons. It turns out, however, that South Africa in the past once did possess nuclear weapons and is the only country in history to have given up and destroyed their nuclear arsenal.

--VM44

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Nothing like a good mushroom cloud to get the point across, huh? LOL

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Harold Ford doesn't know what he is talking about!

Ya think so? LOL

His assertion is preposterous. Not only is he attacking the USA's most loyal ally, he's talking crap. Our nuclear capacity consists of a small scientific research reactor at Lucas Heights, which we're finally getting around to upgrading after 50 years.

Our resources can more than match our energy needs; we've plenty of coal and natural gas. But in this day and age, when carbon has become evil, there are only two reliable forms of non-carbon producing energy production: hydro and nuclear. Hydro's not a possibility, but we've got uranium coming out our ears, so the latter is the obvous way to go. So we're looking at developing nuclear power production in the next 10 years or so. But as for weapons, we're just not the Nuke types. And we're not about to declare nuclear war on Tennessee any time soon!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Better watchout them Ausies...

• KW13
    KW13

Why do idiots like this deserve coverage? Really this guy is a clown! I'm starting to see a pattern with everyone being a threat to the US, you watch it'll be the UK when everyone else has been nuked to help solve the problem.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I hope Harold Ford smartens up on this issue. I've heard him on Imus in the Morning, and he seems to have his heart in the right place. Perhaps foreign policy is not his strong suit.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Harold Ford is not from Tennessee. He is from DeeCee.

He is an absolute idiot that has crashed two of Bob Corker's press conference this week.

Both Corker and Ford have serious relationship problems with each other.

That's why I'm seriously considering Mickey mouse as my write-in candidate... or maybe C.T. Russell.

• Gerard
    Gerard

I've seen an interview of him. I immediately filed it into the I'll Become Noticed If I Spew Out Inflamatory Remarks file. A joke, a farce, irrelevant and unlikely to climb any higher.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Is he related to Kim Jong mental ILL? Lock Harold up and throw away the key!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit