by bebu 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Ade wrote: "treasoning from the scriptures"

Good one! Made me laugh out loud...

-Aude.

• TheKings
    TheKings

reminds me of my mom and sisters going out.

she told me a man started yelling at them saying 'bad things' and she tried to shut him up quickly with a comment so he might not 'mislead' anyone who heard.

i nearly puked but kept my mouth shut.

you probably will be marked as a do-not-call.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    She rolled her eyes and said with dripping sarcasm, "Whatever." And they left.

Obviously she was following Jesus' example with the Samaritan woman at the well. No wait ...

Or when Jesus defended his faith to the Pharisees. No wait...

Or when Paul preached to the people of Borea.

Whatever.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

That's exactly what my mum says when the conversation isn't going her way and she wants to end it.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Oooh, was it the Valley Girl "What--evurrr!" or was it the ghetto chickenhead "Whateva"?

Good answer for them.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Thats the lamest comeback I can think of. It pretty much tells you she had NOOOOO idea what she was preaching.

• bebu
    bebu
    That's exactly what my mum says when the conversation isn't going her way and she wants to end it.

I should have said 'hello' to her for you, sass. I think that was her!

bebu

• moshe
    moshe

Like one JW sister told me when the debate was not to her liking- "this is not a productive conversation". That was her way of getting away without alarming the young sister with her. Maybe they still heard me when I told them as they left- " Jehovah knows you aren't happy".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit