Give me your best conspiracy theories.

by XJW4EVR 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Wars are a way for governments to help their rich friends in the arms industry to make even more money.... and keep their monetary support and stay in power....

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

You guys have given me some good ones so far. Keep them coming.

wars are a way for governments to help their rich friends in the arms industry to make even more money....

Conspiracy theories, not truth. LOL!

and Don't get me started on Disney.. that's right, Disney.. mickey and all.. it's the Evil Empire.

Disney, Disney, Disssssssney! Hmmmm, yes! Getting little girls to dream of their prince all the while being subverted by the wicked witch, step-mother, half octopus/half woman. Yes, I see it know!

Mulan, I to find the Holocaust deniers to be very loathsome. However, the tone of my paper is to be more light-hearted, so I am going to pass on that topic. Though I might do that for History.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Please keep in mind: I do not believe in any of these conspiracy theories; they are just ones that I have heard of:

Senator Paul Wellstone (D) of Minnesota; was actually assasinated in 2002. His plane did not crash due to snow; but was shot down by the CIA under orders from Dick Cheney. Wellstone was supposedly in the process of uncovering corruption by the GOP in Congress when his murder was ordered.

The CIA orchestrated the attempted (but failed) coup of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

U.S. President Franklyn Roosevelt deliberately ignored Navy intelligence and goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt supposedly needed a rationale to enter WWII. The theory states that Roosevelt and his "cronies" were heavily invested in the defense industries and wished to profit from the massive military spending that ocurred when the U.S. entered the war.

The CIA blew up the levies with detonation charges in New Orleans in order to deliberately flood the city. The theory states that Dick Cheney's friends in the oil industry discovered massive oil deposits under the New Orleans area; and needed to "clean out" the populace so that they could establish drilling operatons by Halliburton.

George H.W. Bush blackmailed the Supreme Court in 2000 to decide in favor of his son's campaign in the famed Bush vs. Gore case.

And, of course; Dick Cheney actually shot his fellow hunting buddy on purpose in a murder attempt.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Here's a place I go to have a good laugh for different conspriacy theories http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/

Oh, the show Lost, it's a damned conspiracy!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you want to know the best conspiracy theory ever read David Icke's
    "Children of the Matrix"

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The first time I heard of that book ("Children of the Matrix") was, strangely enough, through reading about 9/11. It turns out that it was reading material for the taxi driver whose car got damaged by the plane that hit the Pentagon. His car was impounded with this book on the front seat, lying next to debris from a clipped lamp post.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Ah! You mock me for lumping Disney in with all the other nastys... Let's see, it's a big multi-national Gazillion dollar Corp, no room for conspiracies there!!

Did you know that Jim Henson refused to sell out to Disney? Then he mysteriously dies of pneumonia and suddenly Disney owns the muppets.

Douglas Adams was having some difficulty writing the screenplay for Hitchhiker's Guide to Disney's satisfaction.. and he suddenly dies of pneumonia!! coincidence??? I think not!! (or at least I ry to avoid it)

Disney has it's finger in just about every big pie you can think of.

I probably shouldn't post this.. I've revealed to much.. they'll be after me next!

Misty

(cough, cough)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That Jim Morrison faked his own death so he could start over.

That Elvis Presley faked his own death so he could start over.

That Princess Diana was murdered by the intelligence services.

That the whole world lies in the power of the Satanic heavenly forces. and God must act soon to clean in all up and bring in a New World

• ballistic
    ballistic

This thread is a conspiracy cover up, you are really stealing the ideas and selling them on ebay while making us think they are part of some "term paper", which is the secret code word for your ebay selling empire which will take over the world.

• Clam
    Clam
    Holocaust Denial

Agreed. The extent of denial of mass murder at Babi Yar by the Einsatzgruppen particularly amazes me.

Also McDonalds and Soylent Green.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit