I figured out what's up with the golf club!!!! (True LOST fans only)

by kittyeatzjdubs 29 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

XJW4EVR

Only two more new episodes, and then nothing until February. J.J. Abrams is on the verge of losing me.

I've started to feel the same way. Either I see some real payoff this season or they may very well end up losing me as a viewer, and I was a bitch to get in the first place.

• arwen
    arwen

I watched the season's finale and got hooked. I had to rent the first two seasons to see what the heck was going on. Now I can hardly wait for Wednesday night. I have never been addicted to a TV show before. Very strange show that makes no sense but has us all locked into it.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

And where the heck has Danielle Rousseau been???

At first glance, I thought it was Danielle on the stretcher last week that they called Jack in to operate on. Maybe Danielle, Michael and Walt are searching together for the DOG now ...... Needless to say I am "lost" about LOST too....and have NO clue what's going on from week to week any more!

Annie

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Now go figure out why 'the others' showed Sawyer that they were on a second island... when they have always seemed to have been able to 'walk' from one encampnent to the other - sans boat (which would be needed to traverse the water.)

That mystified us too.

Of course Sun is pregnant by her lover, who took a leap out the window.

Where is Claire getting diapers and clothes for her baby? Why isn't Hurley losing weight?

When we were in Hawaii last December, we toured the movie sets at Kualoa Ranch on Oahu, and they showed us lots of the sets for Lost. That valley is so recognizable, and has been in lots of movies and TV shows, Windtalkers, Magnum PI, Hawaii Five-O, and more I can't think of at the moment.

This show is so weird, that I am about to stop watching. I think the writers don't even know, and are making it up as they go along, in true soap opera style. Then new writers will come on who will write storylines that don't work because of the other events that they aren't familiar with..............just like on soaps.

All I can say is that if it doesn't start to make some kind of sense soon, we are quitting.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Best show on tv! Too many commercials. I bought the dvd's also. We look forward to the next installment, it's captured our attention. It's a good escape into fantasy. How will it all end?

Blueblades

• Mulan
    Mulan

Another time, while we were on Oahu, we took a back road back to our beach house (rental) and saw the airplane prop, used in the show.

I have some pictures, and will find them and upload.

This is the airplane. It was in a parking area, behind a cyclone fence.........other filming equipment was there too.

This is at Kualoa Ranch, right by where Hurley made his golf course.

There are lots of old World War 2 bunkers at the ranch. This is one of them. I am sure they use them on Lost.

• Dawn
    Dawn

I'm still trying to figure out why the "others" say they are "the good guys".

Sheesh Elsewhere - haven't you learned by now? The "others" ARE "the good guys", they're just practicing a big of spiritual warfare on those darn wordly invaders

• daystar
  • kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    This show is so weird, that I am about to stop watching. I think the writers don't even know, and are making it up as they go along, in true soap opera style. Then new writers will come on who will write storylines that don't work because of the other events that they aren't familiar with..............just like on soaps.

Ah! Quite to the contrary. JJ Abrams has said that they have the entire script written out. So they DO know what's happening from beginning to end. He said that if it ever gets to the point where they end up getting cancelled, they're just gonna wrap the ending up in movie form....which is what I'm sort of hoping for, b/c I'm tired of getting my a$$ tickled by a feather.

~luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar
    I'm tired of getting my a$$ tickled by a feather.

LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit