I figured out what's up with the golf club!!!! (True LOST fans only)

by kittyeatzjdubs 29 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Now go figure out why 'the others' showed Sawyer that they were on a second island... when they have always seemed to have been able to 'walk' from one encampnent to the other - sans boat (which would be needed to traverse the water.)

I think they showed him so as to enforce a sense of hopelesness...which now leaves this question unanswered: IF they are truly on a separate island...how will Locke ever rescue them?

I think that after the 'hatch' imploded... maybe THAT caused some things to happen that 'the others' were not expecting (a splitting of the island in two, perhaps?)

I think there have always been 2 islands. Think about it...in the beginning of this season, it showed the crash from the Others viewpoint and they're in that little neighborhood with the nice houses and whatnot. With Danielle Rousseau being on that island for as long as she has, don't you think she would have found that ''secret neighborhood'' by now?

Stay tuned... more answers next week...

HA! More questions most likely.

~luv, jojo

• dawgfan
    dawgfan

in the last episode they said they had a "sub" - the galaga

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Only two more new episodes, and then nothing until February. J.J. Abrams is on the verge of losing me.

Yes, I said this last year, and I was back in front of my TV like Pavlov's dog salivating for the season premiere.

This show is crack I tell you. Crack!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

...ahhhh the 'sub'. I recall them mentioning that bit.

I also recall that one of them was verbalizing something about having no contact for two weeks with someone - or other. (This was when Sawyer was strapped to the table, and coming to.)

I still think that they're up to no good.

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. Did anyone else catch that brief glimpse of the 'leader' (of the others) in Locke's sweat-dream? Locke was at the airport in the wheelchair - looking for who he was supposed to 'save'. The scene panned across Jack going through the security checkpoint - and it showed the 'leader' as one of the airport security guys, looking at passports, etc. Weird.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Only two more new episodes, and then nothing until February. J.J. Abrams is on the verge of losing me.

Yes, I said this last year, and I was back in front of my TV like Pavlov's dog salivating for the season premiere.

This show is crack I tell you. Crack!

Yeah...I swore that I wouldn't even watch this season's episodes till they came out on dvd. yeah right... ~luv, jojo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    P.S. Did anyone else catch that brief glimpse of the 'leader' (of the others) in Locke's sweat-dream? Locke was at the airport in the wheelchair - looking for who he was supposed to 'save'. The scene panned across Jack going through the security checkpoint - and it showed the 'leader' as one of the airport security guys, looking at passports, etc. Weird.

I did!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    I figured out something about LOST finally! WOOT! **does happy dance**

Feel free to congratulate me and sing my praises.

I'd rather kick you arse right now, smartass!! Only kidding!! I have tired to figure out stuff, and am always ssooooo far off the track!!

The show is worse than crack or meth!! I'm going have to find a rehab!! Only 2 more shows till February?? Who do those people think they are, messing with our lives like this??!! it's wrong, wrong I tell you!!!

*runs to bed, to hide under covers and pout-- till next Wednesday!!*

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The title is appropriate, because I'm LOST trying to understand what's going on! I started taping it for my brother who's out of country. ITs maddening. I've not watched it before and its incomprehensible. I guess I'll just tape it and not watch.

W.Once

• daystar
    daystar

Good guess jojo!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I stopped trying to figure it out about half way through last season. I figure it's going to be a roller coaster ride, so I'll just hang on and scream until it's over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit