Good job. Nobody needs a mess.

• juni
    juni

You did the right thing cyberdyne!

Juni

• BizzyBee
  • greendawn
    greendawn

You broke the spell that was trying to fall on you by refusing an iffy woman but big deal, there are so many more to choose from, no need to worry.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

You did right cyberdyne, well done.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Now I hate to be the one to put a spanner in your works but basically I think you should have met her for a drink or something. She wasn't asking you to jump into bed with her, she was simply exchanging numbers, and you don't know her circumstances.

You could have met for a drink, found out a little more and perhaps begin a friendship. You wouldn't have to take it further if you didn't want to and she may be on the brink of not seeing whoever it is she is "seeing"......incidentally, who knows if her language for "seeing" someone means a full on relationship? She may just be keeping her options open until she finds the right guy! You could have been the right guy, but who knows? You decided to judge her as a cheater instead.

That is just my opinion, take it or leave it. IMHO you should go back, exchange numbers and meet for a drink. You are both adults and it won't necessarily lead to sex! For Gods sake, we're not teenage dubs are we?

Sirona

• Carmel
    Carmel

...if she want to meet for a drink, dump her! She's workin on becoming an alky!

mountainman

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear carmel...

puhleese...ever heard of a social drink?

anyway...it's best not to lead someone on either way......hearts get broke.

love michelle

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think you 100% did the right think. You know that you are on the look out for a special relationship and getting involved with someone who is already in a relationship knowing that you would probably not be able to help yourself in terms of getting emotionaly attached was mature and saved yourself a lot of trouble and upset later on. And she knows if she does get together with you if and when she breaks up with her boyfriend that you are honourable and are not easy. She will be able to trust you straight off. Its so sad when people do get together on he backs of failing relationships and are just paranoid and unable to trust their partner.

Well done you and I hope you find someone truly deserving of you!

• ballistic
    ballistic

...if she want to meet for a drink, dump her! She's workin on becoming an alky!

mountainman

Jeeeez, this is England ya know, people tend to meet for drinks here, I can't see an issue here unless they met at an AA meeting. As regards the situation, I can't see any point in people judging unless they know the situation and people involved, but if CS 101 has had his fingers burnt before, then once bitten twice shy as they say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit