Nothing but Bad News Lately

by Undecided 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

My wifes nephew tried to commit suicide again, my step-son just called and has been diagnosed as having diabetes, and my grandson just lost his job. What's next?

Ken P.

• Arthur
    Arthur
    My wifes nephew tried to commit suicide again

I am so sorry to hear this. How many times has he made this attempt? Has he received any psychiatric treatment? Are there any external circumstances that are contributing to his depression?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((undecided))))

You seem to be going through a lot at the moment, I hope things improve soon.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    What's next?

The Spanish Inquisition?

Sorry, couldn't resist. And I am sorry for all your bad news and the planet's bad news.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hang in their,friend. Their will be better days ahead.

• TheKings
    TheKings

there's got to be at least one good thing if you think about it hard enough.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Ken,

(((HUGS)))!!! Hang in there! You will be in our thoughts and prayers!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• becca1
    becca1

Hang in there for the good things to come. Life comes in cycles.

Take care.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Ken,

You have to try and adjust your view of matters, like this:

My wifes nephew tried to commit SURVIVED a suicide ATTEMPT again. (Now he can get counseling, or continue it. His number is up, we're on to him now and we will be more attentive to his needs. We will help him see that this is his second chance.)

My step-son just called and has been diagnosed as having diabetes: AT A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY WHEN DIABETICS HAVE THE GREATEST QUALITY OF LIFE EVER. HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL IT (WITH PILLS AND EXCERCISE OR INSULIN INJECTIONS OR THE INSULIN PUMP) AND LIVE AN ACTIVE AND NORMAL LIFE IF HE'S RESPONSIBLE.

my grandson just lost his job AND HAS OUR FULL SUPPORT AS GRANPARENTS AND FRIENDS. HE WILL FIND ANOTHER AND WONT BE OUT OF WORK LONG.

What's next?

You will be happy to see improvement in all these situations.

W.Once

• Undecided
    Undecided

My nephew's wife left him and he can't seem to cope with that. He was taken to a place to help him deal with it, I hope it works. I think my son will be able to handle the diabetes with diet and pills. My grandson's lay off was supposed to be temporary, I think and he can get unemployment pay for a few months.

Maybe things are not as bad as it might be after all.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit