Memorial Experiences from Hell

by Black Man 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

In honor of the Memorial season this goes UP.......

• LDH
    LDH

Yeah, Black Man. This thread is the bomb! I had my own little Memorial experience. When I was four. I barfed. I remember being carried out. We got to leave early.

How ya doin Black Man?

Lisa

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Geez LDH, you and NYT sure have a long history, don't you? He was ripping you off for quite a while! HEHE! Flame on!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[Slerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp] [GULP]

[Therp]-[Therp]-[Therp]-[Therp]-[Therp]-[Therp]

More please!!!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• LDH
    LDH

Syn,

Now you're getting the picture. Who is obsessed with who? I tried really hard to be nice to him for a long time, then I realized it was just his Jekyll/Hyde personality and he really is a bad seed. Hence, the war began.

NYT-0
    LDH-1

Lisa

• yumbby
    yumbby

Hey guys,
    My heart froze when I read this post, I thought it was about my mom. By the way who is not black, but is all of 350 pounds, and loves to wear neon, big hats, green eyeshadow and fake daisys on her shoes. Not to mention the nasty red wig she wears, any way, she claims to be of the annointed and always manages to make a scene every year. I still don't know, this might actually be her....

• Celia
    Celia
    I'd bet twenty bucks the sister was black. Everybody knows white women don't wear hats... or get to 350lbs.

HaHaHahahaha haha ha haha ha...
    Not many black folks around where I live, but a multitude of heavy white ladies....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit