Memorial Experiences from Hell

by Black Man 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

Memorial.....the time of year where we meditate on the supposed significance of Jesus' death and watch all types of crazy mufuckas come out of the woodwork. Anyway, we had a new sister move into our territory and lo and behold claims she's of the anointed. She was all of 40 years old, 350 pounds, friendly, feels that the friends should treat her with special reverence "since she's one of Christ's brothers" (wouldn't that be sisters?). Anyway we brothers were like, cool....whatever...we'll go ahead and count her when she partakes but also include a note to the Society stating our reservations.

Time comes for the Memorial and she enters the hall right before with a large yellow feathered hat (at least 24-30 inches in length) and a neon green dress, takes a seat on the last row in the back of the hall. We're like....awww, man. Talk ensues, emblems are being passed, and sister proceeds to NOT take the unleavened bread. Brothers are like COOL. Maybe she's had her thoughts readjusted on her supposed calling. Wine is now being passed around and the speaker is giving various scriptural commentary on 1st century events while emblems are being passed. Brother keeps on talking and talking almost as if he's stalling. He then stops talking as the wine has not yet returned to the front. There's a dead silence as everyone turns around, looks in the back of the KH and hears annoying slurping sounds. It's the sister....partaking the wine........FROM A STRAW........

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hahahahaha!

That is awesome! What were the reactions of the others watching?

((((((())))))))

Andi

PS: I'm sure she didn't want to get any germs from the cup, thus the straw. Cuz we know Jehovah would love her to be in heaven, but not get any germs. Heehee!

• TR
    TR

What, wasn't there any cheese for the crackers?! Jesus Herbert Christ! What a hoot!

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

That's great. Wouldn't want to get aids or something from the wine you know. I wonder when communion partaking of food/drink will become more dangerous than it's worth?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

F.A.S.T.T. strikes again, lol.

Fat Apostate Sista's for Theocratic Terrorism

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What a great story!

"I'm of the annointed, and I have a special relationship with Jeezus, and I'm going to rule at His side, but I don't wanna catch something from that nasty cup and DIE!"

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    She was all of 40 years old, 350 pounds,
    Time comes for the Memorial and she enters the hall right before with a large yellow feathered hat (at least 24-30 inches in length) and a neon green dress

10 bucks says ldh thinks this "sister" is black...umm...so do i

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Nice way to slip a racist comment in NY BTW, I don't think that black people have cornered the market in awful taste - I've seen some nasty-assed white women in bright/neon spandex before <shuuder>

• Black Man
    Black Man

Well put, NWH.........

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

"I don't think that black people have cornered the market in awful taste"
    I'm with you, Namewitheld. Last time I checked, bad taste seems to transcend every racial, ethnic, and religious background. So beautiful to see people come together for a common cause.
    Hey, how did we get on the subject of race? This was a very funny and all too familiar scenario of a memorial. Oh yes, NY brought it to race.
    wonder why?
    hmmmmmmm.....
    Very Funny, thanks for the laughs and memories, Black Man!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit