Tigerman

Thank you Zazu . . .

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

carla . . . you talkin' to me?

Tiger

• carla
    carla

Sure Tiger, why not? Nobody else has answered! Anyway, I sent mine off. (it was for everybody)

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Yeah, me too. I'd say more but my computer is screwed up and will not allow me lengthy discussion. Anyone out there know how to fix this problem ?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Never mind . . .just realized I'd be hijacking. Later.

• sf
    sf

Alan,

Would your review be accepted here? Please try!:

http://www.newday.com/reviews.lasso?filmid=FSiJ8zA78

sKally

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I just have to wonder...

would Fox News run this "documentary?"

• Odrade
    Odrade

Devil's advocate... How many of the people protesting "Knocking" have actually seen the film? Yes, we "know" what's in it, having heard reviews and read the descriptions. I'm just wondering if these protests without watching might be just a little bit like the JWs who say "I don't need to read that book to know everything in it is wrong/bad." ? And no, I haven't seen the film, though I intend to.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Good point, Odrade. I haven't seen it, and I probably won't see it. I won't be protesting it either.

I kind of look at this sort of thing in the same manner as all documentaries, propoganda disguised as fact.

• carla
    carla

I haven't seen it and won't. I have seen the reviews of those who have. It is jw propaganda plain and simple. I don't need to stand in a gas chamber to know it's a bad place to be. Maybe I should be more tolerant and give the folks at NAMBLA a chance too? Naw, instead I will use my God given brain and make a judgement call about an evil org all on my very own. To say we shouldn't draw a conclusion until we have seen it ourselves is naive at best if you have spent even one day here reading the human wreckage left in the wake of the wt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit