The Elders are closing in....my days are numbered LOL

by diamondblue1974 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Yesterday I spoke to my mother who whilst she lives away is in touch with elders (and their wives) down my end of the country; yesterday she apparently spoke to an elder who rang her for my address and telephone number; she only gave my mobile/cell/phone number and said that he would have to get my address off me directly - wise move.

I think word has got round; firstly I have openly taunted elders that might lurk on this website; secondly (and known to my mother) I have started a relationship with an ex JW who lives locally, a fact they are probably now aware of. They also know my marriage has ended some time ago.

I think they are fishing...but for the first time in the years since my exit, I am faced with this prospect without any fear.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I do not recognise the pseudo judicial powers of the WTBTS and will not submit to them for any reason whatsoever. As the net might get tighter my resolve will only intensify.

Bring it on!

DB74

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh no, I dont suppose us posting your piccie recently helped did it? Sorry.

But if they like fishing at least you will have something in common. You could talk bait, and maggots and stuff!

And if they are reading now, "hello boys, play gently with him, hes a lawyer"

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Oh no, I dont suppose us posting your piccie recently helped did it? Sorry.

Dont apologise- theres no need - the only thing I thought about the photo is that the camera didnt seem to catch my smile at all...it was probably taken when it was obvious that the restaurant had forgotten my curry; they more than amply made up for that though...food was delicious.

Anyhow the photo was only a small snapshot of the evening and anyone looking on must've been sick given how mushy and loved up we were - sorry if it put you off your curry

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    "hello boys, play gently with him, hes a lawyer"

I have got mental images of elders in Wonderbra's now....thanks Katie

LOL

DB74

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    elders in Wonderbra's

Its their new weapon DB! Its like the Monty Python sketch ... NOBODY expects the Spanish Inqusition!

(theyve got wonderbras on underneath)

• greendawn
    greendawn

I understand you have already made a new social circle so it makes no difference to you if the dubs will asssociate with you or not and since you published your photo here I don't think you really care about what they do. Your decicion to completely ignore any JCs of these clowns is correct.

• Gill
    Gill

Hi DB!

Will any decision to DF affect your relationship with your mother, or do you think she'll shrug it off? Sounds as if she may be pretty 'clued up' already!

Loved Sirona and Your photos! Great couple!

In the end, as long as it doesn't affect your relationship with your mum, there is absolutely nothing they can do to you! It's like an ant threatening a rhino!

No taking offence there!! I'm not comparing your physique to a rhino! You know what I mean!

Good Luck! And have lots of fun with the Elders! You know they deserve it!

Gill

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

You don't seem overly concerned DB, and why should you be? They are just men who think they've got a bit of power, and I suppose they have, within the four walls of the kh. I suspect they are goind to find that their power doesn't extend any further than that, as far as you're concerned.

Good luck!

Linda

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, Ive heard the North Woodchester Left Handed Cow Tipping Association are pretty mad at you too DB and are looking to excommunicate you. I never gave them your number tho, cos ive heard those guys are MEAN!

They come round in threes, stand round you in a circle and try and humiliate you for not being left handed, or not living in North Woodchester, or not tipping enough cows, or tipping them wrong... there are so many sins you can commit with those guys its unbelievable...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gary:
    You're in a good place. You're already a long-term inactive person, hence not on their annual roles of publishers figures. Neither do you have any particularly bad influence on the congregation you once associated with. To DF you would merely be a formality.with few repercussions other than emphasising the stupidity of the whole arrangement. Leave them to their childish games and give them not a second thought

KK:

the North Woodchester Left Handed Cow Tipping Association

But they do have a cool secret handshake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit