Evil Pumpkin Carving Pics (I hope)

by HadEnuf 27 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh yeah...that's what I'm talkin' about baby!!!! FINALLY!!!

• Butters
    Butters

Oh my god that is absolutely the best! Even my own evil kinving mind couldn't think of that... Are you going to mount them on a major route or highway near the Kingdom Hall? Perhaps one should be carved with some vulgar words towards the elder that you disliked the most? See...Butters goes too far with brain thinking. I should just stick to thinking with my special purpose instead.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Hadenuf--my work computer has blocked your pictures. But I really enjoy the picture of you with nose-glasses! LOL

• daystar
    daystar

LOL! Scaaaarrrrryyyyyy...

Too bad they're not likely to be seen by any Witnesses on All Hallow's Eve.

• juni
    juni

I see them hadenuf!! Excellent carving job!

You and me both w/those leaky brain cells. It comes w/age. Hang in there! I'm older than you.

Maybe that's why God gives us women a few extra years of life?

Juni

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Who knows where these will end up on Halloween??? They would look particularly nice right in front of the KH sign later in the evening after the meeting is over and everyone is gone. Can they get fingerprints off of pumpkins? Oh yeah...I watch CSI!!

I lit them up last night and you can see them from the road in front of our house. Oh I adore doing holidays.

mumsy

• Moomin
    Moomin

They are brilliant

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BTW, check this out for a laugh:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q-1aui-wluE

• Mulan
    Mulan

Here's one Princess dropped off at the KH a few years ago.

• morty
    morty

How extraordinary and cool mumsy!! I love it!!!!!

Got to try something like that this year for my place....

We have Jw’s that live kiddy-corner from us and I am sure if I pulled something like that off, they would even have more of a stiff upper lip at us when they saw us...

Quick story about the neighbors.......................... (sorry off topic a bit)

When they first moved on to our street, they were all nice to us and I to, was friendly in return...Until they started leaving me awakes on my steps....Once I figured out who it was, I politely brought them back to their front steps and left them on their steps...After about the 3 rd time of me taking them back to her, she caught me, and ran out the door, and said "no, no, they are compliments from me and I should take a look at them and read them".... I responded with "well, you should know that I am an X-JW and brought my children up to believe in Santa Claus and ghosts & Goblins at Halloween so, you need to figure out something else for rendering in your time cause my place don’t count" and BTW, "I hope you have not brought your awakes back into your home since they have been at my pagan home first"... Nothing was said to me after wards and since that day, they will not even make eye contact with me nor the family...It’s a shame cause they have 2 young children that were always yelling across the way to say "hello" to me and now, you can tell that they have been told not to say anything to any of our family. We make it hard for them though cause I always yell over a BIG "hello" and" what a wonderful day it is eh"

My kids still, always ask them( their young children) to play hockey with them if there outside hanging on their front porch watching....you can tell they are just dying to come down off that porch and play with all the other kids on the street...

just makes me sad for those poor kids....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit