Evil Pumpkin Carving Pics (I hope)

by HadEnuf 27 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I'm not sure if these pics will come thru. Mr. Rat told me once how to post pics and I hope I remember. Brain cell death is occuring at an alarming rate in my head.

My first time carving pumpkins. Not too fancy but they'll do, they'll do.

mumsy

P.S. Please scroll down because I think I finally got them to show up...thanks to some help from a few friends. Thanks!!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

okay...back to the drawing board. Sorry...technical difficulties. Bummer

• Butters
    Butters

In the posting box, you will see a little yellow icon that looks like a mountain with glasses. After you are done typing your bullshit or other religious propaganda, click that with your mouse, then copy and paste the LOCATION on the web or browse the hard drive on your computer for the appropriate file name you want to appear as the photo below your bullshit or other psychobabble for the forum... Example:

alt

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Thanks Butters...I shall give it a try. Don't hold your breath.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Brain cell death is occuring at an alarming rate in my head.

Yes, we know mumzy!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I tried and failed. I am technically and computer challenged. It may be hopeless. I've got the pics on my desktop but I still can't get them posted. Oh well. Sorry to waste everyone's time. Boo hoo hoo hoo.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Thanks for the encouragement Ms. Butt. I know I can always count on you to pep me up. Boo hoo hoo hoo. May your beer run dry.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

alt

alt

alt

Do you see them? Are they there? Man...my brain is really fried now.

mumsy

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

They're great!!!!!!!!!!!!

• z
    z

Bravoooooooooo yes I see

Coollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit