If you could "intelligently design" yourself, what would you change?

by AlmostAtheist 22 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

If you could "intelligently design" yourself, what would you change?

You're welcome to start from the ground up, if you like. Or just suggest changes to the existing platform.

I would like to see:

• The ability to remember/forget whatever I want, to whatever level of detail I want.
    • Eliminate the need for sleep, but keep the ability to do so because it's nice sometimes.
    • The ability to dream on demand, and know you're dreaming.
    • Eliminate physical addiction vulnerability.

What would YOU change?

Dave

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I would like my body to eliminate excess energy consumption instead of storing it. We aren't gathering berries on the savannah any more.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Let's see...

I would make myself 3 inches taller to reach things

Have the ability to go without sleep

Able to press a remote and make annoying people disappear

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Good topic Dave, as a side note I have been thinking about this from the point of view of if we are the product of the Bible's god. In as much as we have natural desire's to procreate (have sex lol) and yet we have to do it under specific rules - ok we could say the Bible is a product of man and its him thats imposing these things on us against our nature, but it makes you think doesnt it.

As for changes to the design, well some of the waste products we produce might be dealt with a new way lol!

CS 101

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I would have a megaphone voice that actually blew people across the room when I shouted (good for teaching).

I would have the ability to breathe out gales of ice cold air and also warm air like a heater.

I would have an eye in the back of my head hidden in my hair, but that could see really well.

I would have a catalytic converter up my ass that changed stinky fart gas into lavendar scent before it came out.

• trevor
    trevor

Who I am and what I am works well for me. I am average to a point that I can walk in to places and not be seen or noticed - I am known as the invisible man.

I would not want to be outstanding in any way. All I want is for time to stand still for me so I can live without aging.

• jimbo
    jimbo

Hi Dave!!!

If you changed your design, what should we call you?? Dave #2?? Or just #2??

I think I'll leave my design as is. I am starting to like myself more all the time as I am.

jimbo ( Of the still using an alias class )

• doogie
    doogie

what's up, dave. long time no...umm...type. hope everything is well.

first off, i would move my genitals as far away from my digestive system as possible. perhaps to my forehead.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    If you changed your design, what should we call you?? Dave #2?? Or just #2??

You could probably call me "the late Dave", as I would surely manage to screw something up and kill myself!

"Hmmmm... I wonder what that does? Lemme disconnect it and see if....."

Dave

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

You guys are funny!

I would want my metabolism to speed up whenever I eat too much or eat junk food!!! Then I wouldn't have to worry about my weight.

And I would eradicate the possibility of having repetitive motion syndrome--I have tendonitis in my arms from typing too much over the years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit