Bush's speech -- I'll be the first to admit...

by Seeker 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker

...it was an effective speech. I was impressed, and thought it only fair to say so here given the recent political discussions.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

As much as I don't care for the guy, it was a damn good speech.

Path

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yep, it was good.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Yes, he's always had good writers, but tonight was the first time I thought his delivery matched the content. Maybe he's been to Theocratic Ministry School?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I must say, the man has surprised me.

• larc
    larc

RHW,

I am not surprised, because I think Bush is a man of conviction and deep moral values. He is the right man to lead us into our very uncertain future.

• one
    one

Let's use our WT trainning knowledge...

About the speech

What was his subject?

was it appropiate to the auditorium?, (whole world)

was the conclusion appropiate?

You know WT speech have subject

part of WT the conclusions are always appropiate "youl will live forever in the new system coming 'real soon'" (tm)

Really was George reading or istening to repeat his speech? He must be too busy to memorize all of it. How much RAM do you think he got?
    4k bytes?

According to Seeker 45 minutes of good speaking is too much credit for the man.

• Seeker
    Seeker

one,

According to Seeker 45 minutes of good speaking is too much credit for the man.

I don't understand what you mean. I gave him credit for a good job tonight. How is that "too much credit" to give him?

• Seeker
    Seeker

larc,

He is the right man to lead us into our very uncertain future.

Well, to be honest, I can't think of a man less-qualified to take this role, but he has experienced people around him, and he may rise to the challenge, and I thought tonight was the first time I heard him speak and found it a good speech.

• larc
    larc

One,

You are the kind of person, that no matter what Bush said, it would have been wrong. I feel sorry for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit