Oh Brother....

by mama1119 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• delilah
    delilah

Funny how they all say the same thing. My parents have even said that to me...they just don't get it. They live in fear of armaggeddon. We don't. I've told my dad that too, and he looked at me very strangely, but didn't say a word.

• chiddy
    chiddy

They keep saying that, feel like banging your head against a wall.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Whats even funnier, I anyway, use to always say "we know its the truth" even being out for 15 years!!!!!!!!! Ug, what was I thinking!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

What about the cat??

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    He said, " Well, the end is near, it says right there in the tract that the end is near" I said "Im sure it does" . He said I needed to get back to the meetings, and I said I don

Every tract says the "end is near". They use that like the hellfire doctrine. You're supposed to serve the dubs because the end is near if you don't you're going to die at Armaggedon. *sigh* I fell for that crap!

• xjwms
    xjwms

So the tract says: "Lets all jump in the lake"

Whatchagonnado?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Yeah the two JW sisters who talked to me for 40 minutes...one of them kept saying that "you know its the truth" and I kept saying "you THINK its the truth, but so do the Baptists, Catholics, Muslims...say THEY have the truth." And she kept saying "well they DONT!" and I said but like you "They think they do" so its an impasse.

When in doubt...drone rhetoric.

• freetosee
    freetosee
    This morning my doorbell rang, and I usually never answer my door unless I know someone is coming, ...

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

C'mon, a dude brother that carries around a pair of Plyers on his belt,.... is really all there to begin with? Don't think so, and neither are his relatives. You know who I mean.

Dear,

You crack me up!! But you are absolutely right..(he's not kidding about the pliers guys!!)

Love you,

Lady Liberty

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm glad I have time to consider this standard comment before I'm confronted with some jdubya saying it. This way, I can take time to consider that a possibly good answer could be, "I know that yall have been TOLD someone else's OPINION of what's right and have swallowed it hook, line and sinker without truly examining the issues."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit