Circuit Overseer Visit

by Zico 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Zico
    Zico

We have our co visit this week. You should see all the Dubs appearing from nowhere, it's like Jesus has come to visit.

Last week we had about 75 in attendance at our TMS/Service Meeting. This week we had: ... 132!

This combined with the Tract campaign starting this week! WOW!!! Exciting times in my local!

Did you know that the end is near? Good stuff.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Zico,

TYPICAL!!! LOLOLO

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

forgot the v in visit.

• Zico
    Zico

Oops. That title should read Visit.

I can't seem to edit it. How embarrassing...

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>Did you know that the end is near? Good stuff. No! Please tell us more. :-O

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's the usual story, all the semi - active turn out for the co visits.

• solo
    solo

Oops. That title should read Visit.

I can't seem to edit it. How embarrassing... Oh, I thought there was something welsh about it, Look, it's the Circuit Overseer is it? Tidy bit of CO that! . . Baaaaa

• Zico
    Zico

'No! Please tell us more. :-O'

It's true! And because of it, we need to be DOING MORE as these are such urgent times.

I love the CO, he brings such new exciting stuff to us. No wonder everyone comes especially to see him.

I'm off to underline sections of my Bible Teach book now. Back later!

• earthtone
    earthtone

I don't get it? the congergation has pretty much forgotten about you, so fade while the gettings good. lol

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Sad , sad , sad ....the C.O. came to visit the local hall here last week . My fading neice has returned to their vomit and went to all his talks .I wonder how long it will take her this time to become disillusioned again. I was amused that he or no other Elder came by for a sheparding call , I guess they have already made their minds up we are not deserving .(Yeah) I think they are wary of me because whenever I see some one from the hall, and they ask how I am , I always reply with a wide grin and say," happier than I have ever been, thanks !"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit