3 Generations!!

by kairos 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

This really struck me

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Love it. It will be a nice addition the generation article at jwfacts.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I adored that pink songbook
  • prologos
    prologos
    If you open them, and put them this close, you can have them overlapping!. Even showing the dinosaur on the open green cover on the left.
  • kairos
    kairos
    I like where this is going!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It is the TRINITY of JW world!

All three are equal, yet different, yet similar, and co-powerful, etc...

Oh...whatever...you all get my point??

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I feel sad that I remember the green songbook that we used before the purple one.

And I have the red songbook from before the green one. (Thanks, Grandma!)

How many generation does that involve?

Doc

• kairos
    kairos

I though it was ironic that I found this on an obviously, very tightly moderated proJW FB page.

They will feel pride in the publications, yet the caption creates cognitive dissonance.

It could unknowingly awaken some to the flawed doctrine and false teachings.

• Awake at last
    Awake at last

I remember the green songbook too. DoC, you and I have been around the borg way too long.

i also remember my dad having the NWT bible released in stages. The first went from Genesis to Deuteronomy, I think then the second went from Joshua to 2 Chronicles or something like that. Anyway there were about five or six small volumes, all hard covered of the whole bible. You needed a trolley to go to the KH in those days.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Then they bound all of the individual volumes to make one fat bible. It had cross references too. Down the middle. They dumped those with the release of the more manageable sized complete bible after that. It was many years till they included cross references again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit