3 Generations!!

by kairos 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Awake at last
    Awake at last

Yes I remember my dad had them turned into one bible. He had little cutouts of the bible books on the edge of the pages like some large dictionaries have the alphabet cutouts.

Wasanelder Once, you have been around too long too. It is fun to remember all this old stuff from back in the days when being in the truth was hard work but more fun and it actually seemed to be more like the truth than it is today.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant
    I don't think thath FB page is a pro-JW page. Have a closer look at it.! It is filled with irony.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ Dismissing servant

It is the facebook page from this website: http://www.ministryideaz.com/Default.asp

They sell JW-stuff.

If that FB page isn't JW-pro, the JWs would not buy the stuff from this dealer.

Or I am wrong.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Are these 3 generations, or one overlapping generation?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

NewYork44M - "Are these 3 generations, or one overlapping generation?"

In Watchtowisan, the answer is "yes".

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Then they bound all of the individual volumes to make one fat bible. It had cross references too. Down the middle. They dumped those with the release of the more manageable sized complete bible after that. It was many years till they included cross references again.

This puppy here.

It was quite an accomplishment - I do not know why they stopped producing them, and stuck with "the green Bible." (Cost, I'm guessing.)

• millie210
    millie210

ohh wow Berry, I still have that!

It was my moms.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Funny how sentimental we can be about the old days. I guess other people have that old Halloween costume, moms christmas ham, the army medal, the sports jersey,...we have old books.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit