Trade Centers/Pentagon

by Butters 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Butters
    Butters

Hi, I like your thoughts, but nonetheless you still miss a really big picture. Have you ever looked at the street layout of Washington DC? Do you know what the Obelisk that both the White House and Captiol Building face is all about? Do you know what the number 11 represents? There are some things going on in the Masonic world that you are left in the dark about. Freemasons are playing games. Large scale war games. There isn't going to be any "leak" since this group is bigger then you and bigger then me. It is an entity that represents the evil of this dark world. The spiritual wickedness in high places. They have been here for a very long time. They began in Bavaria. They aren't going away anytime soon. The hummers in the white house, and the small little things are there to amuse us. They actually handled all their espionage and coverups quite well. Clinton's affair was meant to be discovered, along with a dozen other follies throughout his administration. That is the point of having a puppet for the puppeteer. So the puppeteer is not discovered. (The joint chiefs of staff in this case who are a family group of oil tycoons, energy economists and other wealthy elites.) Hope this helps. Shalom.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Hi, I like your thoughts, but nonetheless you still miss a really big picture. Have you ever looked at the street layout of Washington DC? Do you know what the Obelisk that both the White House and Captiol Building face is all about? Do you know what the number 11 represents? There are some things going on in the Masonic world that you are left in the dark about. Freemasons are playing games. Large scale war games.

I tend to agree, for the most part, with free's sentiments. I see our government as corrupt, inept and essentially of no good value. Where we're headed and what the future holds concerns me greatly. I fear there will be no turnaround until a major catastrophe takes place (and even then).

As I've mentioned before, the possibility of governmental conspiracy or involvement is indicated more in the murders of Kennedy and King (although it think it very unlikely there are some tantalizing possibilities that are interesting nonetheless). There is more data to back up such a line of thought there than here. I've got an open mind.

As for Masonic global conspiracies, again I see no credible evidence of such. Just because a blogger says so doesn't make it so. I have no love for Freemasonry as several of my abusers in my early childhood were Masons and some Masonic rites were acted out in front, around and to me. I still have nightmares 40 years later over some of what I saw. I used to doodle Masonic symbols when I was bored in school; never knew what they were until I was an adult.

But yes you are correct Butters in that most of the Founding Fathers were Masons. A&E had an excellent program on this a few years back; Washington was laid out a certain way and some symbols on the dollar bill, etc. And yes there have been occasions when the Masons have conspired to protect their own (as their secret code requires). I remember a scandal among the police in Britain in the early 90's that referenced something along those lines.

Having said all that, I do not think because a handful of sex offenders in a little town in the 60's acted monstrously, or the occasional scandal involving people who happen to be Masons means that there is a global conspiracy or the world is controlled by the Masons. As Woodward and Bernstein proved, there needs to be a preponderence of evidence (if not closer to the reasonable doubt standard), from multiple credible sources before a real conspiracy can be unearthed.

Chris

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Every single one devolves into recriminations, tears, accusations, "Dumb and Dumber"-style slap-fights, and flame wars.

lol............that was well put UB.........it's sad that so many take such strongly entrenched positions that it gets so downright unpleasant for discussion.

Butters, JamesThomas here on the forum had an extremely interesting thread about this awhile back, including information about WTC #7.

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit