What Is Wrong With This Picture ?

by Tallyman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

Dubs always critize the rest of Christianity for their Hellfire doctrine. A God of Love wouldn't roast people in hell they say. Nah,,,,He will only be killing 6 billion people in the orgy of love that is Armageddon.

Love your work Tally!

• TR
    TR

Pretty ironic stuff.

Talking about God's love while showing death and destruction. "For God so loved the world that he kicked the shinola out of it for .1% of the deluded population".- TR 3:16

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Good work. Talley. Mind if I copy it to give to my niece?

You know, it's one thing to grow up with these photos. And then believe in them. To teach your kids that this will happen to you if you don't serve Jehovah. It's another thing to take out all the text, show them to a third, objective party, and see the reaction. This person knew nothing of me being an xjw. Didn't know anything about the religion.

Her reaction? "Jesus H. Christ, where the hell did you get these pictures?" At first she thought it was a joke. She couldn't figure out who would put them into actual books. She thought it might be right-wing extremists, who want to overthrow the government, but then she saw the different races and nixed that idea. She just couldn't get over how they were all laughing and smiling. And with children in the photos too.
    I kept trying to get her to guess, but she got angry and told me she didn't want to look at them anymore. That they were "disgusting."

Finally I told her the whole sordid story of my life and how it was to grow up looking at it everyday. She had tears in her eyes, hugged me, and told me she was so, so sorry for me. And asked me how I ever got out with all my senses.

I told her I didn't.......

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hey Tom,

There was a fairly recent picture (within the last two years, I believe) in the WT that is as bad or worse than the ones you've got.

I remember it because we discussed it on the old H20. It was the one where people commented that one of the dead guys looked like that guy "Will" something who starred in Independence Day, and another dead guy looked like Ray Franz. Since it's so new perhaps you can find and use that one too, since it is so recent.

Maybe someone else reading this remembers the one I'm talking about.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Farkel, I remember that picture. It did look like Will Smith on the ground in the corner. Someone posted it on this board, but I can't remember where. I think it was worse than these. I hope someone can find it.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

ARoarer,

Yes, I believe that with everything happening now with the WTC Tragedy, I can absolutely picture the Society giving somehow the implied perminssion to "kill" apostates.

WHAT?!?

These peaceful, sweet, law-abiding jehovah's Witnesses doing that?

I've heard quite a few here and on Usenet, that jWs are a benign organization of peace lovers who would never even fight...
    much less 'carry out new orders from WTHeadQuarters to "kill" opposers' of their work.

But look at it this way: We, WatchtowerApostates, are ALREADY dead in their eyes. We have already been EXECUTED. It is called Disfellowshipping. So, in the eyes of these Loyal Theokrats, we are right now, Less Than Zero. We don't even exist for them...
    except that we are not silent.
    We talk. We write. We post on the Internet exposing them.

They do NOT like this. They are fed up with this. Now more than ever.

How would/will they go about "silencing" us?

- - -

In these images I've scanned from WTLiterature, you see jWs walking away (not fleeing)(imagine how a survivor of the WTC Attack would look after running down a hundred flights of stairs to escape certain death?).
    The "Wiz" here, has psycho-analyzed that these jWs are just happy to be alive. That's all. That's why they're laughing and smiling.
    And they are SO CLEAN!
    Not a scratch or stain on them.
    Reminds me of the character Tony Curtis played in the movie, "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World"... and during the huge pie-throwing fight, he was standing in the middle of chaotic scene in a white suit and never got a spot or even a smudge of flung pie on him.

That's what these Clean Smiling jWs remind me of.

But are they not forgetting that they are supposed to be part of their "jehovah-Of-Armies"'s Army? ... that they are "soldiers" in this army? and all that has to happen is for the Watchtower Governing Body to get some kind of weird "New Light" with an Old Testament Type of Twist...
    and these New World Theokratic Soldiers may be given some marching orders to "eliminate the enemy", with the promise they will be full backed by "jehovah-Of-The-Watchtower-Of-Armies".

C'mon atheists, if there is NO God or Goddess, true or false, singular or plural, pagan or poly or mono-theistic... and this "jehovah" is just a figment of the jWs' Imagination... HOW LONG do you think the jWs will be content to preach Armageddon's coming and draw their pretty pictures in their colorful books ... and WAIT ... and Wait ... and DO nothing?

Already, I have gotten threatening mail telling me I deserve to die the way the ancient Israelites did in Moses day, like Korah, for not taking direction from "jehovah's visible representatives here on earth".

Me too, also!
    Others here have gotten multiple "death" threats over the years.
    Are these Idle Threats?
    I think not.

'Watch Your Six', ARoarer.

These letters were written by individuals whom I had long considered close friends, and family.

And these are the people pictured in this Watchtower-generated propaganda "Rejoicing and Cheering At Your Death"...
    your own family and friends!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Tallyman,

I'm an atheist. We atheist aren't burdened by any self-annointed "governing body," and so *I* speak for *myself* only. It would please me to have other atheists agree with what I'm about to say, but I do not require their agreement nor do I need their agreement.

What is your motive in posting these images with the statement that accompanies them?

Do you desire to create an impression in the "public mind" that Jdubs are a threat to public safety and thus precipitate persecution of the Witnesses?

That would be a terrible thing to do, and it won't work.

Do you really think that your rhetoric can frighten me or my godless brothers and sisters the world over?

It won't.

I'm eager to greet with open arms the great crowd of new atheists who will soon be casting the theocratic monkey on their back aside as they realize the fabrications and manipulations they've been subjected to by a small group of angry and hateful men.

I'm an optimist, but I'm not naive.

If you really have received threats, then you should go to the police and report the crime, then you should decide what your personal philosophy is in regard to self defense and then if necessary get thyself to thy nearest gun shop, purchase a handgun and proceed to learn how to use it properly.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Nate,

What is your motive in posting these images with the statement that accompanies them?

Do do my Civic Duty and alert others that a Global Network of seemingly normal people are Really a Bunch of WhackJob Psychos
    who are so De-Humanized that they Laugh and Sing Songs of Praise
    at the Horrible Deaths of their fellow women and men...
    and show these pictures to children to scare them into submission.

Oh, just to warn as many as I can how dangerous jehovah's Witnesses are - dangerous in MANY ways.

Why do you ask?

Haven't you been paying attention?

Do you thinks jWs pose any sort of danger?

Do you desire to create an impression in the "public mind" that Jdubs are a threat to public safety and thus precipitate persecution of the Witnesses?

See above.

A slammed door in the face is "persecution" to a fanatical (is there any other kind?) jehovah's Witness.
    So, if different National Security Agencies scrutinize the Anti-Americans activities of the Watchtower society... and they perceive that as "persecution"...
    well, Ahm jes az shorry az Ah kin bee!

That would be a terrible thing to do, and it won't work.

It would be a fine thing to do and I urge as many others as are able to alert the authorities about the danger the jWs pose.

Do you SilentLambs is doing a "terrible thing", Nate?
    Will it work?
    Will it result in "persecution" of jWs?
    Especially after the airing of NBC's "Dateline" piece.

WHO are you?
    A jehovah Witness Sympathizier or Apologist?
    What's it to you one way or the other?

Do you know ANYONE who has ever been Damaged by the WTS?

Here's an email I received just this morning... so it's current:

[email protected]
    Tallyman, I tried to e-mail you on my [email protected] account
    and the thing shut down on me. Switched to this account,
    hopefully I'll make out better. Sorry for problem.
    I found your article interesting...
    I was a witness for 27 years and have been out only about 3.
    It is awful what they do to your mind.
    I lived in fear for those 27 years and am still recovering
    from psychological abuse and mind corrosion administered by
    Jehovah's witnesses.

I believe now they are a Secret Organization that has plans
    that are subversive to United States government
    but really to any government.
    They want the whole world to be under Their government.
    Their rules. Their decisions.
    If anyone of Jehovah's witnesses has an opinion other than
    the accepted view of the "Governing Body" they will be eradicated.
    My experience with Jehovah's witnesses in the last few years
    I was with them was horrendous and terrifying.

I believe very sincerely if they could have gotten away with murdering me, I would be dead. They are that death dealing.
    They are an Absolute HATE group.
    No one deserves to live except who they accept.
    You can't "join" Jehovah's witnesses and you can't stay in
    unless you follow their rules to the letter.
    If there's anything I can do to help, I'll try.

Just let me know. I can be reached at either e-mail address...
    I prefer the yahoo account because I only use that account for selective information. I'll be hoping to hear from you.

signed_____

I'm an optimist, but I'm not naive.

You are naive.
    I'm sorry.

If you really have received threats, then you should go to the police and report the crime,

How do you know I haven't already done that?

I would urge everyone who has a jW come to their door to do that.

jWs deliver veiled Death Threats to people at their homes.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Okay Nate,
    I answered the question.
    Now,
    how's 'bout you answering this:

What is the motive of the jehovah's Witnesses printing these images in their literature and the text accompanying them?

To show people how Reasonable and Rational they are?
    To win converts to the Kingdom Kause?

Maybe, to INTIMIDATE, and to let people know that they can either face a HOrrible Death at the hand of their murdergod, or walk away smiling and laughing because people joined up with them?

Do you desire to create an impression in the "public mind"

What impression to you think the jWs were desiring to create in the "public mind" with these Obscene/Inhumane/De-Humanizing images?

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Farkel,

Hey Tom,
    There was a fairly recent picture (within the last two years, I believe) in the WT that is as bad or worse than the ones you've got.

I remember it because we discussed it on the old H20. It was the one where people commented that one of the dead guys looked like that guy "Will" something who starred in Independence Day,

You mean "Will Smith"??
    I saw him last night on that 2 hour, 30 channels WTC Telethon.
    He was standing with "The Champ", Muhammed Ali,
    and both of them were talking about the heroism shown in the Disaster.

So, the Watchtower has a picture with actor Will Smith killed off
    at their 'Big A', in their Phantasmagorikal Artwork ?

and another dead guy looked like Ray Franz.

Now, that I can understand, why the Kult would off Ray Franz,
    but why Will Smith? Did he ever openly criticize the Watchtower?

Since it's so new perhaps you can find and use that one too, since it is so recent.

Maybe someone else reading this remembers the one I'm talking about

If it is new WT Literature, I probably don't have it,
    but if anyone knows what Farkel is referring to and puts up a scan
    of that Watchtower D&D image, I'll post it to my site,
    and surely include it in the Watchtower Images Package I'll be sending the FBI, and other National security agencies.

Hey Fark,
    I wonder when the Watchtower will be doing their own Telethon to raise money for the victims of September 11th?
    Maybe that's what the October Special Meeting is all about...
    to plan for a Telethon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit