What Is Wrong With This Picture ?

by Tallyman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Tallyman
  • drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Many witnesses believe that they worship a "god of love". These pictures tell me they worship the god of "don't make me kick your ass"

I always enjoyed these pics of innocent men, women and children reaping their just reward.

• sf
    sf

The faces of the governing body need to be InKorporated!

bwahhhhhhhh(wicked and evil)ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sKally, www klass

• nytelecom2
    nytelecom2

whats wrong??

broken copyright laws would be my guess

• Winston
    Winston

Tally,

You know for the most part I agree with you, but this part here:

But, you Atheists ... if there is no god,
    who is going to carry out this Death and Destruction
    wished for, longed for, preached for, prayed for
    and graphically represented in these images?

jehovah's Witnesses, the REAL LIVE PEOPLE -
    not the representations in these Watchtower-produced images -
    are growing impatient that their Long-Overdue-Armageddon
    has not arrived and their Paradise has not started.
    How dangerous does this potentially make them?
    Will they be content to wait forever?

Well I think you are exaggerating on this one, and may not be taken seriously.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Tallyman,

thanks for the post.

The " pictures " are good reminders!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hi Tally, the pictures are chilling and always when I would view these pictures I would ask myself how could anyone smile at the destruction portrayed here. I would always justify it in my mind by remembering the scriptures about the meek and blameless ones would be left over in the earth. This is what I would always tell my children when they were little if they asked me if thier friends who were not JW's be "destroyed". I look back on this and it is all so sick. I know there were a lot of parents that frightened thier children by constantly showing those pictures to them and telling them they "would be put in prison during persecution" and they may "have to eat rats" because there would be no food to eat,and "they would be beaten some to death for being JW's. I never thought it was right to scare children that way. But the Watchtower encourages parents to do this to thier children. Yes, I believe that with everything happening now with the WTC Tragedy, I can absolutely picture the Society giving somehow the implied perminssion to "kill" apostates. Already, I have gotten threatening mail telling me I deserve to die the way the ancient Israelites did in Moses day, like Korah, for not taking direction from "jehovah's visible representatives here on earth". These letters were written by individuals whom I had long considered close friends, and family. They do not know jesus law of love, and therefore I believe that it is THEY, who have no natural affection, and would deliver anyone up to death believing they are doing it for thier god. Truly this kind of thinking is identical to that of the terrorist who actually believed they were validated by thier religous belief. Does anyone else feel this way?

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture ?

nytelecom2
    whats wrong??

broken copyright laws would be my guess

Supposed Copyright Law violations is the ONLY thing concerning you?

You are a Sick Devil, just like your Watchtower Leaders.

Hey, didn't a young Tom Cruise ("Jack") smoke you pretty good
    in that movie a few years ago?

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

Who thinks we needa send these pics to the FBI, CIA, or The Whitehouse? If im not mistaken, I see the WTC towers in some of those. Im sure the government would love to know the kinds of things my lovely religion is teaching as "Wonderful Signs that Armageddon is near!"

• AlanF
    AlanF

: whats wrong??
    : broken copyright laws would be my guess

Yet another stereotypical response from a JW who hates to face the truth about "The Truth".

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit