It's Friday, It's Friday, It's Friday!

by Jerohobobonadad 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Genesis
    Genesis

Mr.rat, please no more moment of stupidity like this or Im going to puke :-P !

• rebel8
    rebel8

Apparently, I will be breaking out my winter coat. It's supposed to snow for the first time this season.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm relaxing at home with a bottle of shiraz, courtesy of my boyfriend, who has gone out with his besy mate and a few others on a birthday celebration. They have gone to see a Led Zeppelin tribute band, which doesn't appeal to me, or my bf really as he's seen the real thing, but he's gone anyway.

We are going out tomorrow for the day, don't know where yet.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

I think a good start for me might be to try & get through the weekend sober. Just in the last week, two of my friends have expressed real concerns about my drinking (which I am slowly beginning to realize is not the wisest strategy for dealing with my many issues..). I don't generally have a problem abstaining for a week or even two (my record is five weeks), but anything beyond that is pure torture. Guess I will just try to take one day at a time & 'cross that bridge when I get to it' (as the old saying goes..).

Other than that, I look forward to sleeping late as usual , going for my Saturday massage & 'energy work,' attending a free metaphysical lecture, & perhaps communing with Nature if it doesn't rain on Sunday (as they are forecasting..). Nothing like a vigorous hike in the mountains to help clear the mind & body (especially on mornings when I have awakened with that dull headache & parched tongue from the previous night's overindulgence ..)

I hope everybody here has a safe & wonderful weekend too

DR

• dobbie
    dobbie

I don't work at the moment so every's great hehe!Tomorrow there's a big model railway exhibition on and my son's nuts on the things so we're going to that, then sunday he has a swimming lesson and is going to a birthday party. I'll probably spend the spare time left over to do the usual baking tidying and gardening etc.Go over to my mum's as well cos my little boy has to see her nearly every day cos she's a brilliant nan(and mum)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I'm going back home to Memphis (woot!) to celebrate my best friends b-day at Mulligan's (a bar).

I just hope they have Smithwicks beer....it's my new favorite!

alt

~luv, jojo

• mama1119
    mama1119

I am working on my house all weekend, finishing up the nursery, getting the house all ready for baby etc. Not too much fun.

• daystar
    daystar

Hanging out with my son tonight. Cleaning house, going shopping, getting the boy a haircut tomorrow morning and afternoon. Picking up ex-wife to let her spend some time with our son. Taking that opportunity to go out with a friend to paint the town taupe (or so he says). Then working most of Sunday. Ugh.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hav-a great time

and

Happy friday

• snarf
    snarf

It's covered bridge festival this weekend at our town, so we will eat....walk....eat....walk...eat. Then on sunday prolly try and figure out where the dogs are escaping through the fence and fix it then have some friends over for bbq.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit