“Human aggression could bring civilisation and humanity to an end ,” says Stephen Hawking

by abiather 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

Human aggression could bring civilisation and humanity to an end ,” says Stephen Hawking

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking-space-travel-will-save-mankind-and-we-should-colonise-other-planets-10058811.html

Compare Ecclesiastes 8:9

• Viviane
    Viviane

Stupidity is the more likely answer.

I thought you were done preaching.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.. Image result for save us

........Image result for super dog

• abiather
    abiather

Viviane,

This is not preaching, but sharing the concern and a deep feeling of helplessness. You may be aware 905 species are already extinct and 16,928 are listed as threatened to be extinct. (http://www.endangeredspeciesinternational.org/overview1.html)

Stephen Hawkins extends possibility of extinction in the case of humans too. This is possible as humans know only to create wall and to strengthen it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Stephen Hawkins extends possibility of extinction in the case of humans too.

.....Image result for Home alone oh no

• JWCart
    JWCart
    He also has made clear we should stop using SETI and trying to contact a high life form if aliens and UFOs exists we might end up becoming their food or slaves or worse. Dr. Hawkings dumped his wife after decades of faithfully wiping his ass and allowing her career to go down the drain because he was such a fricking control freak. After reading his wife's comments after years of silence, I think he's smart but he's a total disloyal asshole who used his wife up like some toilet paper and married his nurse (Judge Rutherford style). Can you imagine giving up your youth to some selfish man who refused to get help until your at the point of a mental breakdown and than he decided to jump ship after burning you out? That's our Dr. Hawkings, he's not the most moral man, his wife was beautiful,what a waste of life for her!
  • cofty
    cofty

Abiather & co - Are you connected to the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University or any other organisation by any any other name that is associated with it such as..

Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University [BKWSU]
      Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya [PBIVV]
      Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization [BKWSO]
      Academy For Better World
      America Meditating
      Anubhuti Retreat Center
      BK Publications
      BKmedia
      Brahma Kumaris Association
      Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
      Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
      Brahma Kumaris Health Communications
      Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Centre
      Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Learning Centre
      Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation
      Brahma Kumaris Spirituele Akademie
      Earth Care
      Eternity Ink
      Global Forum for Public Relations
      Global Harmony Foundation
      Global Retreat Centre
      Good Wishes Bank
      Happy House Meditation Centre
      House of International Media
      Images & Voices of Hope
      Inner Space
      India One Solar Energy
      Invisible Doctors
      Le Centre de Méditation Parenthèse
      Learning Center For Peace
      Living Values Education Program
      Meditation Museum
      Om Shanti Studios
      Peace of Mind TV
      Peace Village
      Perpetual Yogic Agriculture (Shashwat Yogic Kheti)
      Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation (RERF)
      Raja Yoga Center
      Relax 7
      Relax Kids
      Saligram Studios
      Self Development Consultants Group
      Self Management Leadership
      Shri Shiva Adhyatmic Foundation
      Soul Journey Retreat
      Space for Truth
      Spirituality and Justice
      The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
      The Meditation Center
      The Transformation Center
      The Yoga Shop
      Village Outreach Programme (VOP)
      Visions of a Better World Foundation
      Yayasan Studi Spiritual Brahma Kumaris, and others
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Cofty, already answered here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/120120001/my-mission-over

I began a diligent search for the right organization. My search ended with brahmakumaris

Abiathar, telling everyone you wont mention your organisation, when you never did anyway and would deny being connected with it in the 1st place appears to be a ploy to do just that, to mention your organisation.

Now you can claim that any preachy / anti science post you make (which lets face it is all of them) is following that ploy.

Are you so under mind control with this new cult that you just cant help yourself? How about a thread about something other than we are all doomed eh?

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks WMF. I never read any of their posts in full.

Just for the record the BK is at the extreme end of mind controlling, money grabbing cults...

According to the Brahma Kumaris, a high status in this future heaven on earth is achieve by donating the most to them at this time. The world is to be “purified” by an unavoidable nuclear holocaust, which they will “give courage” to scientist and military leaders, and inspire. All other continents except for India, which the BKWSU predicts it will rule after the Government hands over power to them, will sink below the oceans. Previously their leaders, Lekhraj Kripalani and young female follower Radhi Pokardas Rajwani, believed themselves to be the cause of WWII and it to be the End of the World.

This is referred to as “The Knowledge” and largely kept hidden from outsiders

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I thought your mission was over?? Why don't you do something useful, like becoming a "Luciferian?"

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit