“Human aggression could bring civilisation and humanity to an end ,” says Stephen Hawking

by abiather 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

They ask for money, just like the Org????????

Why am I not even slightly surprised?

That's another "Salvation via Us" corporation struck off my list!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Witness My Fury - "Abiathar, telling everyone you wont mention your organisation, when you never did anyway and would deny being connected with it in the 1st place appears to be a ploy to do just that, to mention your organization."

No kidding; holy passive-aggressive proselytizing, Batman!

• abiather
    abiather

Cofty,

I have found something very good in you--you have always full of praise for scientists. The essence of scientists is that they do not believe in superstition or lie, but will believe only if found something to be true AFTER experiment.

Now it is your turn to experiment what you yourself say. Turning for truth about an organization towards its avowed enemies has nothing to do with experiment. If you really find out the truth, you will wonder how could you speak the way did!

• cofty
    cofty

the BK is at the extreme end of mind controlling, money grabbing cults...

Beliefs: that 7,000,000,000 plus human beings must die during an imminent and desirable ‘End of the World’ they called “Destruction”, in order that 900,000 faithful Brahma Kumari followers will inherit a heaven on earth before 2036.

To outsiders, BKs refer to this event as a “Transformation” and adherents are led to believe that a heavenly royal status can be achieved after it by donating money, free labor and unquestioning mental submission to the Brahma Kumari leadership, who will rule the world as Emperors and Empresses. Those who do not will are said to become servants.

• abiather
    abiather

Cofty,

It seems you did not read my comments just above your comments.

• cofty
    cofty

I did, they were bullshit.

Nobody wants to join your dehumanising cult.

• sir82
    sir82
    Cofty's quote on the BKs sounds eerily similar to the JWs, right down to the JW "princes on the earth" trope that is an extra shiny carrot dangled in front of JW elders.
  • My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    BK? Do you mean Burger King?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit