Encouragement for Codeblue

by bebu 46 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Adam and Eve in the garden.  Adam in nude and Eve is upset.

(Copyright Gospel Communications International, Inc - www.reverendfun.com)

• evita
    evita

Hugs to you Code Blue
    Hope things are better for you soon.
    Eva

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

Codeblue, we have never met however I'll extend my hopes that your hard time may soon be over.

When I'm feeling down it helps me to take a nice long walk..usually to some part of the city I've never been to or a street i've never been down. Somehow being out in the sun, seeing all the sights and colours relax me.

• becca1
    becca1

Life goes in cycles. Some are good, some not so much. You're in a funky one right now, so the next one has to be better. Hang in there for the good times.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((((Codeblue))))))

I'm so sorry you are going through something painful. I'll send you my email and number if you want to talk at anytime.

I'm glad I got to know you at Chris and Nina's back in May.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thank you all for you kind, loving words and support!!!

I didn't even see this thread till now....Bebu pm'd me with it.

I am sitting here pretty speechless that all of you are so encouraging...Thank you all so much!!! What a nice way of waking up this morning!!! So much positive energy!!! I am feeling life right now.

I am sure, I will keep re-reading this thread when the "funk" hits me again. Just knowing the support from ones you have met and ones you have met in print only is AMAZING!!!

Thank you Bebu for this thread...you are a sweetie and one that truly thinks so much of how to help others...I am so glad I met you!

Much hugs and love to all of you

Codeblue

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hey, girly girl!! You know you are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Love ya ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((THIS)))))))))))))))))))))))))) MUCH!!!!!

Terri

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((Codeblue))))

I hope things get betterr soon

love

Linda

• bebu
    bebu

bttt

And thanks, everyone, for rallying for her support. It's amazing how much a difference it can make, isn't it?

bebu

• daystar
    daystar

Life is beautiful and awe-inspiring even in our darkest moments.

Barenaked Ladies say it proper:

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight
    Got to kick at the darkness ’til it bleeds daylight" - Lovers in a dangerous time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit