Encouragement for Codeblue

by bebu 46 Replies latest jw friends

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Two hearts are better than one.

brzfst

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Codeblue, I hope everything will get better for you very soon. I'll be thinking of you!

By the way Bebu, what a nice thought for you to start this thread for her.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Codeblue...

maybe we could talk...

love michelle

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

A World Of Thanks ! A warm message straight from your heart for your friends/ loved ones.

Cheers! Atlantis & Nevada!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

((((codeblue))))

You literally never know what the next DAY will bring. I quit my job this morning and I am making more per hour with an easier job this evening, and just yesterday I called a lawyer to broach the possibility of filing for bankruptcy. Now the bankruptcy seems like it may be avoided. But even if it wasn't avoided . . . we can't ever know what wonderful thing in life is right around the next half an hour from now.

You never know. Like bikerchic and BixTex tell me, just breathe. In through your nose, out through your mouth. Keep doing that until things get better, because they WILL get better.

Much love,
    AuldSoul

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((codeblue)))))

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

>breathe in<
    >breathe out<

Best advice I ever received on this board. Xenawarrior repeatedly told it to me during a very difficult time. Really works.

I know what it's like to wake up at 2 in the morning with a panic feeling in the middle of your chest.

It does get better.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Codeblue,

I always notice your posts, and have always thought what a kind and thoughtful person you must be. I'm sorry you're going thru a rough time right now!

GGG

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Code Blue,

I send my love and huggs. I know that it can get really tough and just when it seems like it should get better it gets worse. People you want there for you aren't and some days you just wonder WTF*** did I ever do. BUT hon, hear me when I say this, "It just is."
    And just as it is that this cycle of bad news and hard times has come, so will the good again. It will, it does.

So try to not run with the hurt bad news bears. Let it out... then settle in. Settle into that person you know you are, and after a while of holding it together, strange thing is, you really are together. Love you hon and miss talking to you.

Decki

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

((((HUGS)))) for you Codeblue!! I wish you much happier days ahead!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit