"Exactly like a thief in the night"

by Star Moore 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Moomin
    Moomin

I don't think I believe that Jesus became King in heaven in 1914. I think that's too much of a JW teaching to fit in with their other beliefs.

If he is on the earth now then I think that no one will know until the day that everyone knows.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi Moomin:

You said:

If he is on the earth now then I think that no one will know until the day everyone knows.

What do you think of this scripture?

I Thes. 5:2 For you yourselves know quite will that Jehovah's day is coming exactly as a thief in the night......vs. 4 But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that day should overtake you as it would thieves. For you are all sons of light.

This scripture makes me think that the 'sons of light' will not be in darkness.. and caught off guard as of his coming.. But would see the signs before hand..

Interestingly.. the evil slave (whom I think is probably the witnesses and maybe most of organized christian religion) in Math. 24:50 doesn't have a clue as to the arrival of the Christ.

vs. 50 The master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know.

What do you think Moomin and friends..?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Stop and think about it. If anyone comes as a thief (in the night or otherwise), no one will give that thief credibility.

And in the WTS, there will be a JC to oust that thief....

BTW, he's reputed to be the "word of God", isn't he? That would make him "the truth".......and there's no room for him/thief in the WTS.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    To the unprepared it will be a shock. To those who expect him it will be a pleasant surprise.

Since when is the appearance of a thief in the night a "pleasant surprise". Does expecting to get robbed make it fun?

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi Running Man..:

You said:

Since when is the appearance of a thief in the night a "pleasant surprise"? Does expecting to get robbed make it fun?

I'm thinking of this scripture: Rev. 1:7 Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him.

So, it appears that the world (excepting for God's people) will not find his arrival as pleasant, but a reason to mourn. He may not be robbing the people, but, I'm thinking, robbing RULERSHIP away from the governments.. because that's why he's coming.. to take over rulership of the world, right?

Frannie: You said: If anyone comes as a thief (in the night or otherwise) no one will give that thief credibilty. and the WT's Judicial Com..will oust him..

I agree, a thief will not have any credibility.. also the 'coming in clouds' thing.. makes me think that the identity will be very obsure of Jesus.. at first. Like fogged over..

lol and the only way, the WT would recognize him, would be if he came as a witness.. But he would never be one... And if he was, they would D'fellowship him like lightning... yeah, you got that right!!!!!

• Jake99
    Jake99

What I have been demonstrating is how to turn chaos into peace and prosperity and how to outperform all others combined in many areas including law and leadership. After I rebuilt and managed to perfection one of the largest and most diificult businesses in the US I was challenged by the Massachusetts judicial system and I beat them like a rented mule 20 times in a row on every point of view right at Y2K while they were questioning me about being the Messiah. No jail could hold me I walked out of ten of them and no judge could defend their position against me in court because I defended myself with nothing but the truth and a sharp tongue and they cheated and still lost in every way. I come from a family that contains the most gifted 20 people in the world in every catagory and I knew when I was a child that I was the chosen one, and demonstrated many wondrous things as well as demonstrated a better way. I and my siblings are athletically, intellectually and musically gifted beyond all others, I repaired a fortune 500 operation with no education, won 50 legal battles with many courts, the US Marines and many unions and kept my identity a secret untill I was ready to reveal myself which I did in court where I also proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am the savior. I do wonderful and dangerous things and just walk away and many people have asked me since I was a child if I was the Christ but I just avoid answering the question and move on. You cannot even find a bettter US Marine Corps leader and yet even they put me on trial twice and lost on every point of view. I have been practicing law, leadership, all sports and problem solving since I was a child and my works are way beyond the works of any other man who has ever walked this earth. I do not stand behind anyone, nation or any religion because my ways are not mans ways and never have been. I had to prove who I was first so I left a mountain of proof in my wake and it was all documented and witnessed. I can fix the problems of this planet just as I fixed all the problems of a huge company and I work so fast that the world has never seen anyone perform at the speed that I do. Star Moore has posted one of the most accurate assumptions of who Christ is and what he will do now all you have to do is look at my life and decide if you wish to let me lead this world into the New World here on Earth. Please let me reverse global warming and stop all the wars with the simple and fair unified system that Jesus and I propose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit