"Exactly like a thief in the night"

by Star Moore 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Whenever it happens it will be a surprise the end of the world will be unpredictable, unknowable, unlike the end of the Jewish state which was perfectly predictable so that the Christians would flee in time.

• heathen
    heathen

It's clearly talking about the j-dubbys as we know they are friggen crooks ................... LOL

• Jake99
    Jake99

Many thought Jesus was nuts for recommending the same things I recommend. My works have produced many miracles and the works of this worlds leaders have never produced the peace and prosperity that must prevail before this world becomes nothing but a war zone and an environmental disaster area. All of the profiteers are on the wrong path and it is the wolves in sheeps clothing that lead this world. I stand against this way of life and I have the courage to do it in court where your finest lawyers and judges are the biggest criminals of all.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi friends..

thanks for your comments..was out of town for several days.

What if....the reason that Jesus' coming takes everyone by surprise is because....

he is secretly here without anyone knowing his identity..

and therefore would come at a time that noone is expecting him.

That would be in the past..

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi friends..

thanks for your comments..was out of town for several days.

What if....the reason that Jesus' coming takes everyone by surprise is because....

he is secretly here without anyone knowing his identity..

and therefore would come at a time that noone is expecting him.

That would be in the past..

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

It's interesting, Jesus, in Matthew 24, time and time again, Jesus said no one, including himself would know the day of his arrival. It seems funny that not Jesus or the apostles would know when Jesus would come, but the witnesses figured it out!

• mama1119
    mama1119

Yeah, they are a smart bunch those JW

• Arthur
    Arthur
    My works have produced many miracles and the works of this worlds leaders have never produced the peace and prosperity that must prevail before this world becomes nothing but a war zone and an environmental disaster area.

Did you produce any of these miracles while not under the influence of LSD?

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi Star, What will he be doing on the earth before people realise who he is? Would he be searching for something? I thought he was never going to return to the earth again. Maybe that just meant in a fleshly body. But if your saying he is here but noone realises that it is him, then are you saying he has taken on a fleshly body again?

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Little Bo Peep... Too bad those smart aleck witnesses are soooo wrong.. Let's so...Jesus became King in 1914...and is not even separating the sheeps from the goats anymore.. so guess he's been doing absolutely nothing since he became king..huh????

Arthur...... LSD .. for Jake99... hmm.. who knows? But if he were Jesus, he would certainly be a bit more famous..? Just thinking jesus would make more of a splash..

Moomin........What would he be doing...? The bible says, battling the kings of the earth.. and the forces of evil..trying to uncover the bad things..

Rev. 17:14 These (the ten kings), (wild beast) will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them.

Rev. 12:7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but it did not pervail, neither was a place fround for them any longer in heaven..

Ps. 2:2 The kings of earth take their stand and high officials themselves have massed together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one.

Ps. 110:5 Jehovah himself at your right hand, will certainly break kings to pieces on the day of his anger

Seems to be, that he would be trying to tear down an evil system..all the way up to the kings..what do you think?

Moomin: You said..would he be searching for something?

Probably loyal ones..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit