Who is your favourite Star Trek character?

by slimboyfat 49 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

Let's see, I liked....

M-5...."M-5 tie in",

NOMAD...."Must sterilize!"

Doomsday Machine....doesn't say anything, but can't be ignored.

--VM44 (of the "I like autonomous machines" class)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

SPOCK, he is so very logical. Unfortunately I married a man who is so SERIOUS about Star Trek that he took the fun out of it. He hates that Shatner has done anything other than Kirk, hates that he(Shatner) mocks his role, hates that he plays a sleezy lawyer on tv(refuses to watch him in anything but Star Trek) Walks out of the room during priceline commercials. The man is just short of putting on a uniform, but only cause it would be kind of FUN.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Number 1 -- William Ryker was hot after a couple years into the show!!

• exwitless
    exwitless

Data and Worf, especially as the Next Generation progressed.

• juni
    juni

Juni

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I didn't have a favorite character, eg. regular cast, in any of the series (excluding Enterprise, because I never watched it).

I did have some favorite villians, though.

General Trelane from The Squire of Gothos episode (that actor also played Capt. Koloth in The Trouble With Tribbles).

The Romulan Commander in "Balance of Terror."

And of course, Q. The greatest of all Star Trek villians, IMHO.

• luna2
    luna2

Yes, on Q. Loved him.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Captain James T. Kirk. He always got da pretty space-damsels-in-distress.

I like the new DirectTV commercial where they managed to seemlessly mix footage from one of the Star Movies with more recent takes of Shatner, where he pitches the service. I don't know how they made him look so young:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot3OpPIirQU

DON'T MISS this clip of George Takei roasting the Shat on Comedy Central:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKS-2v6e0Yg

I was looking for the infamous "KHAAAAAAAAAAN!" scene on Youtube, couldn't find it - if anybody does post it here or PM me :)

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Spot. :)

• Brigid
    Brigid

OMG! I forgot about Q. Yes, loved him. I loved the way the character was used to make you question what was right and what was wrong....and why the hell do you hold those views.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit