Who is your favourite Star Trek character?

by slimboyfat 49 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

what no love for captain pike????

original spock

TNG riker and data

DS9 sisko (loved spenser for hire.)

voy 6of9 (u call her what u want...) I also liked the doc

ent tapal

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

I liked Geordi LaForge and B'Elanna Torres just because I thought there jobs were so cool. I wanted to be an engineer for a long time just because of them. I've never really seen any of TOS episodes, I've seen a few of the movies, I guess it was before my time. I dont really have a favorite there. I always like Dr. Bashir on DS9.

• Y I Man
    Y I Man

Sorry but it has to be seven of nine,

She can assimilate me anytime

Gavin

• JH
    JH

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Wesley Crusher!

Heh, just kidding.

It's a tough choice but probably Spock (or Data). Picard was the best captain (sorry Kirk-lovers) and T'Pol was the hottest chick (closely followed by 7 of 9.).

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

JH,

Kor was one bad mudda!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

So many good characters from each and every series. But, if I have to pick just one, then Data (Brent Spiner).

Dave

• M.J.
    M.J.

What, no Scotty? I liked how the Enterprise was his "baby" and watch yourself if you go an' mistreat her.

"I've giv'n her all she's got captain, an' I canna give her no more!!"

"A can't change the laws of physics! A've got to have thirty minutes!!"

"She won't take much more of this!!!"

• dobbie
    dobbie

I used to love the original show - i used to think william shatner was gorgeous!(okay maybe i should'nt have owned up to that!)

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Picard was the best character and the Next Generation the best series; 7 of 9 was the best female character (I can't stop looking at her when she is on the screen).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit