Jehovah's Witnesses beneath the Tower of fear!

by Atlantis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
  • moggy lover
    moggy lover

Hot damn Atlantis, truly awesome !! Great research material for those of us addicted to WTS material.

You have excelled yourself, again, as usual.

May you be blessed with a thousand [self supporting] sons, and may your fridge never rub out of Pepsi

Cheers

• SadElder
    SadElder

Actually heard this talk by the 'famed' Charles Sinutko, Jr.. I recall he was really hopped up on the '75 thing.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

moggy lover:

SadElder:

Thank you friends, but I must give the credit for finding that link to Tom over at WTO. It does give quite a good message doesn't it?

Cheers! Atlantis- (Thanks Tom!).

• Geronimo
    Geronimo

That was very disturbing. Very well done, but very disturbing. How sad for those pathetic people. G

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

i remember hearing excerps of that talk

• Arthur
    Arthur

Sinutko's diatribe sounds like one of those Al Qaeda videos that get's released on Al Jazeera and talks about the "death of the infidels". What a sociopathic, rambling fool. Someone should have stuck a spoon of baby food in his mouth to shut him up.

• avengers
    avengers

The End.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks for that Atlantis. Very disturbing

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A tape of this talk did the rounds in NZ.

I am under the impression that Sir Nutcase was a District Overseer and was not a member of the Governing Blobby. If this is the case, the video should be removed until this has been corrected.

Can anyone here confirm his position?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit