Jehovah's Witnesses beneath the Tower of fear!

by Atlantis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Geronimo:

darth frosty:

Arthur:

Avengers:

Fullofdoubtnow:

Black Sheep:

Thank you all for your comments!

Nevada-

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I am under the impression that Sir Nutcase was a District Overseer

Yes, this is correct. Whoever made the video erroneously identified Charles Sinutko as a member of the GB. Sinutko was a District Overseer who served in California in his latter days as D.O. I remember seeing him give talks at District Assemblies when I was a child. He is a flamboyant speaker who loves to raise his voice to the point of shouting at times. He could easily give Billy Graham a run for his money. He's a very good demagogue.

• bebu
    bebu

This great video was put together by a JWD member, believe it or not. I wish I could remember his user name. What a great impact it has, for just a 2-minute video. It should disturb anyone who sees it.

bebu

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Charles Sinutko was never a member of the governing body. A native Pennsylvanian, he received his first congregational assignment in 1955 in Pasadena, CA, and in 1957 he was assigned to Iowa, and then became a traveling minister in 1960, visiting over 100 cities in the United States, and spending what he claimed was 17,000 hours of preaching and shepherding work, then became circuit overseer of some 20 congregations in 1965-1968 in Missouri, then he became circuit supervisor for some 16 congregations in Ohio in 1968...and then worked as a district supervisor in the four-state area of Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania in the early 1970s....

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

great little video..........says alot in short time

"I want to get in now.......Let me be one of you"

"It's too late now."

ugggggggggggggggg the memories.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit