In the meantime, to all you Candians:

Turkey2 Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

• lola28
    lola28

Warlock that's perfect!

Lola

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Mouthy: Thanks for the info. This old gal will be on my own....Have been invited to my Susie,But unfortunatly I have now got the Rheamatoid Arthrities in my jaw!!!!! Hurts to talk( O.K> Stop cheering)hurts to eat.
    Has anyone else heard that it can attack the jaw???? Sorry to steal the post. But if you have- p.m me. please it is ruddy painful.( Sorry for you all it dont effect my fingers ) LOL

So every one ENJOYyour Dinners ( Dont forget to say thanks to God>>>>>

Sorry to hear about your pain. You can always throw some turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce in a blender and have it with a straw. Add some wine (or something stronger) to help with the consistency, and it'll help the pain too. Ok, I'm just kidding. I don't have arthritis, but I've had gout attacks in my toes, ankles, knees and elbows. Just the thought of getting it in my jaw makes me cringe. My thoughts will be with you. W

• greendawn
    greendawn

I haven't ever participated in a thanks giving celebration except once with American students when I was in France learning French. But have a great time. Are the American and Canadian Thanksgivings different?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Are the American and Canadian Thanksgivings different?

Until I looked it up on the Internet I didn't think there was any difference between the American and Canadian Thanksgiving holidays, other than the dates they were celebrated on. In school we were taught the American perspective on it. In any event, the gastronomical feats we perform are similar.

It's the last long weekend before Christmas, and many who have cottages close them up for the winter this weekend. Most of the provincial park campgrounds close immediately after this weekend. A lot of people use this weekend to enjoy the fall colours. If I can get myself organized I may take a drive out of town to take some pictures. It's a beautiful day.

W

• Scully
    Scully
    It's the last long weekend before Christmas

Some lucky ba$tards where I work get a long weekend in November as well, because November 11 (Remembrance Day) falls on Saturday this year and is a statutory holiday. They get to take the Friday off too.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Swalker

• mouthy
    mouthy

My thoughts will be with you. Thanks Finally-free

Scully I didnt know there was a dollar in b......s

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear about your jaw Grace. I have arthritis in my foot from an injury while I was in high school. And it certainly can be quite painful.

No doubt arthritis can settle in any joint. Usually a person has some how injured or overworked that joint in the past.

But I personally do not know of anyone w/jaw arthritis. Hereditary? I don't know. Is possible.

Love,

Juni

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No turkeys in the wilderness of the Great White North..Gonna have to bump off one of the Penguins...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit