What is the WTS up to?

by headmath 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yawn, same old behavior, same old, same old, same old. The people in now just aren't familiar with the tactics.

r.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I heard that the GB is building a floating mansion in New Orleans so that when Noah and his family are resurrected; they'll have a place to live.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

......I know......hehehehehehhehehehehe, I thought so!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Yup, it's gonna be called the "Love Boat"....except....I don't see any love.

• becca1
    becca1

My take on the emergency letter is that it was the result of finding themselves unprepared for "Katrina". It was the biggest catastrophe they have ever responded to in the US and they saw need for improvement.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Hey everyone, this is probably nothing, but I found it disturbing enough to mention here. I was reading a discussion about natural disasters on a discussion board on the History Channel website. Here is the link:

http://boards.historychannel.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700002248&start=15

After reading many posts, I noticed the braindead doubletalk of a Jehovah's Witness. The poster's alias was Victrix, obviously NOT his real name. Scroll halfway down the page of a discussion of Bible prophecy and armageddon. Here is what Victrix said:

"And if you are really are a prophet and need to tell the world, I'm thinking maybe The History Channel message board isn't your best manner of delivery.

To answer this.... The message has not been delievered. It will begin in the middle of October and will reach a large portion of the inhabited earth. Those invovled will be millions and will be distributing hundreds of millions of them.

I will say no more."

I know this is pretty vague and unimportant, but it got me wondering if this is a person of importance in the WTS, and if so, what do they think they're planning? What do you guys think about this, are they planning something? Please write back!

Anitar

• headmath
    headmath

If it is god's will for this warning to false religion, the WTS should go on television and radio to get the message out, after all Rutherford said that the radio belongs to jeehoover god.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Watch Tower Publishing just a book printing business and the Witnesses are both their employees and their customers. After the hurricanes of 2005, the Society lost track of 27,000 Witnesses, 6,000 just from New Orleans. Me thinks they'd like to be able to track their employees down in the future.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

" I was thinking last night that the WTS is acting suspicious like. Remenber the letter a few months ago to have emergency supplies ready and contact numbers ect. Then the end of religion tract, then the KM on blood. I looks like the WTS is bracing itself for some dangerous event. I think maybe the WTS has been sucked in by Micheal Drosnin's book "the bible code". In that book he claims that 2006 is to be the year of destruction. As far as prophecy goes Drosnin will be no better at predicting future events than the WTS is. The WTS is keeping something SECRET, it is just a nagging feeling I have. They can't afford another 1975 scenario so they are keeping quiet about it this time"

I think that if anything, the WT is setting itself up for some more self-inflicted persecution. Look at how well Islam has been talked up since some extremists started destroying buildings and subways and stuff! Probably more people have heard of David Koresh than have heard of JWs, know more about his nutty practices. Look how much we have been learning about Islam and LDS fundamentalists lately! Most remember a bit about the Rael movement.Who cared about Scientology til Tom Cruise picked on Brooke Shields and jumped on Oprah's couch? (we had heard of it, but went under the radar)

They are up to something-but they always are. Corporations are always about 'growing the business'. And in the case of this one-you know they don't really care who they hurt when they do it.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

There is nothing new under the WT sun. In 1973 we all were given 100 of these to distribute

km

12/73p.1BranchLetter***

. By boldly and zealously sharing in the distribution of the pointed message "Has Religion Betrayed God and Man?" we can demonstrate to Jehovah our love for him, our desire to see his name cleared of the reproach brought upon it by false religion, and our determination to walk in his name.

The November KM has no new info. I guess they know that a lot of dubs are put off the latest blood card because they do not understand it . This I see as a clumsy attempt to make it clearer so that they complete and carry the card

That is all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit