Secret Santa (Gift Exchange) 2006

by Angharad 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hope this hasnt been posted already, if it has someone tell me as I dont want to step on anyones toes !!

Well Christimas will soon be here !!

Gadget did a great job of organising the forum gift exchange the last couple of years so I thought I would give him a break and volunteer to organise it this year.

For those that are new basically what it involves is that those who want to join in will post to this thread and then PM me their name and address. I will then collate the names and addresses and assign everyone a person to buy a gift for. So everyone sends one gift and everyone receives one gift, and you will not know who your gift is from until christmas day when you open it ! We usually set a limit of $15 for gifts and you will receive your name of who to buy for around mid-november so that you have time to shop and post it off.

Obviously I will not share anyones address with anyone other than the person who is going to send them a gift.

Anyone up for it ???

• Emma
    Emma

I am!

(Emma raises hand saying, "me, me, me!")

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I would like to do it too....but I have a ?.....I know how to respond to PM's (which I am assuming are personal messages on this board...) But, how do you start one?? (If that is what they are....)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm in too :)

• Angharad
    Angharad

If you hold your mouse over my name a drop down menu will appear saying send message.

Or you can click on my name to go into my profile and there will be a send message option at the top of the page

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Count both of us in Angharad (me and dedpoet).

I will pm you our details.

Linda

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I would love to do it again! I did it last year for the first time, and it was alot of fun!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Sweeeeet....Count me in . My first ever secret santa !

• JH
    JH

OK, I'll play. This should be fun.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Me!

~luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit