by Angharad 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Count me in too!

Thanks for doing this Angharad.

Paul

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Gadget, just curious, how many joined in the fun last year? Must be hard to keep track and all lol!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Me to Angie!!! You have my new address Paul you did well last year thanks !!!!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I would love to be included. Just pm'd you my info. Lilly

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'll do it!! I tryed it for the first time last year at another board and I had fun.I loved picking out the persons gift.Only problem was I never got mine.My secret santa didn't send it.

But I still had fun sending my gift.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm in!! It was fun last year.

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

This sounds like such Fun!! I'v never done anything like this before

Please count me in

Annie

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Gadget, just curious, how many joined in the fun last year? Must be hard to keep track and all lol!

I think it was in the mid 70s, but I'd have to dig out my stuff to check! It takes a huge amount of my time to keep in touch with everyone involved sending messages etc to organise it, I don't envy Angharad one bit! I had been thinking about organising another one if someone hadn't of stepped in, but it would have been difficult for me with all my studying and other things I have going on at the minute. Again, thanks for organising it Angharad. In previous years I've had messages from people saying how much they enjoyed it, for some it was the only gift they received and they said it made so much difference to them knowing that someone cared enough to send a gift to someone they'd only met online. If anyones in two minds about whether to join in or not, just go for it!

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

YES! I'M IN!!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am in...it was great last year.

I will post my address later as I am in the process of moving.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit