Prince pleads with "strippers" to keep their clothers on!

by Atlantis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• AntiPode
    AntiPode
    The star has even reportedly refused a much-needed hip replacement operation - because the religion does not allow blood transfusions.

Does Prince's ignorance never stop? Get on the net and look up the Birmingham System and Durom (Zimmer) prosthetics, all performed in a much less intrusive way with limited blood loss.

Ask Floyd Landis.

Then again, let him remain stupid, he's such a good Witness as such.

V

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ahhh, Prince.

Would that be the same person who had a song with the lyrics:

"I knew a girl named Nikki
    I guess you could say she was a sex fiend.
    I met her in a hotel lobby
    Masturbating with a magazine"

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ
    Prince pleaded with strippers to keep their clothes on during a recent night out.

I used to have the same condition until they diagnosed my Dyslexia.

-BONEZZ

• choosing life
    choosing life

I agree a that Prince is hypocritical. But sometimes I feel sorry for how confused he must be. I read he had made a promise to a dying relative (mother/grandmother?) that he would become a witness. And his son dying must have affected him too. He seems to have some need for answers, but certainly cannot fit into the witness lifestyle.

Why would he even be in a strip club is the big question. I think any other witness that did some of the things he has as a witness would be disfewllowshipped. Could it be he has MONEY to contribute. I hope he realizes that the witnesses can never fullfill his spiritual need.

• CD
    CD

Very true Indeed - Prince should not have been in that or any club 4 that matter. He is a hypocrite. & Mr. Prince, why did your JW wife divorce you?? ummmm - inquiring minds would like 2 know. Yes, poor guy is a hypocrite & following the blind.

CD

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Well its OBVIOUS why he was in a strip club. He was trying to place Watchtowers and Awakes! He was witnessing where the need was great. He prolly racked up 4 hours witnessing while begging those brazen hussies to keep their kit on.

• undercover
    undercover
    "I knew a girl named Nikki
    I guess you could say she was a sex fiend.
    I met her in a hotel lobby
    Masturbating with a magazine"

Was that an Awake! or Watchtower magazine?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Young People Ask - is it easier masturbating with a Watchtower or an Awake?

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

When will this insanity end? Going from door to door, declining blood transfusions, and breaking up families I can understand. But hindering strippers in the performance of their duty is just going too far.

• undercover
    undercover
    When will this insanity end? Going from door to door, declining blood transfusions, and breaking up families I can understand. But hindering strippers in the performance of their duty is just going too far.

LOL....

You're right! Let's fight back! Let's go show those girls we appreciate their hard work...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit