Prince pleads with "strippers" to keep their clothers on!

by Atlantis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    So he's going to pay them for two nights worth of work. How are they going to pay their bills the rest of the month?

i dont think he was offering them 2 nights pay to give up forever...just for the night he was there

duh

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

>>OK, I know I was away for a couple of days, but has anyone else noticed that OpenFireGlass is now a 25 year old woman and Good Girl Bad Girl is now a 33 year old man? I feel like I have entered some sort of alternate reality. I'm so confused. If I join your parellel universe, can I become a hot 21 year old again?
    Cog

Their love has mutated into one in the same being. I know because I was there when it happened ;)

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Their love has mutated into one in the same being. I know because I was there when it happened ;)

Oh, OK then. As long as there is a good explanation.

Cog

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Wait wait...I'm confused now. I thought Prince wasn't a JW; something to do with his New Power Generation...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Oh, OK then. As long as there is a good explanation.

Cog

Cog, you are too funny! Misanthropic, you too - Luna, you are correct, that was half-nekkid OFG, and DAMN, if I do say so myself. Yes, that was my navel - I think he may still have it up LOL. This transpired one evening when one or both of us were tired and so decided to "change identities" and see if anyone noticed. It seems you noticed. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit